Mind-numbing 🤔

1. Gave you mixed feelings or emotions ;
"He doesn't show me off to his friends, am I a secret?"
" Does he love me?"
" Is there something wrong with me?" "Aren't I good enough?"

You're boo shouldn't make you feel like that , if he does talk to him or ....do what you gotta do , your choice .

2. Lied to you many times; they believe it is a way of protection toward women and themselves . A relationship is built on many pillars, one of them being HONESTY . Of course the truth hurts but it means a lot to hear it no matter how deep or agitating it may be . What he says and what he wants clearly don't match , he uses weasel words .

Ever talked about some the girl he mentions and praises ?:/ It always makes you doubt and feel insecure so you notify him and he tells you you're being delusional or paranoid..maybe or he could be having a secret affair or ...I don't know

3.He says this the next thing he changes his mind. He tells you that he wants to be alone or acts some type away then suddenly he wants to groove and just be frisky . It's so confusing because his thoughts or usuals are not ideal anymore. I don't mean be predictable but think of her, be fair.

4. One other thing that is unnaturally mind numbing , is when he says he likes you and wants to give things a shot then he disappears . No text , no call ...nothing!

Things operate when it's beneficial for him ...RED FLAG right there 🚩🚩 a relationship is a two way street , it's a give and take kinda thing . It doesn't have to function on one street , ever heard of it takes two to conga ?

AND..if he communicates efficiently , lets you know all and is straight ...congrats ! He's a keeper

Hot and cold ?😕

Next chapter .....