Requests - Open

Requests are currently open, although it may take some time to get parts out because of school and life.

HEADS UP! For the provinces and territories, I will just be referring to them as provinces in this info thing, just to make it easier.

If your making a request here's the mandatory and optional stuff to include:
The ship - mandatory
The type of oneshot - optional
Genders - optional
If you have an idea for the story line you can include that too

EXAMPLE ~ Alberta(female) x Texas(male), fluff

I will NOT be doing smut or anything in that realm. I might allude to it but I will not actually be writing any smutshots. Sorry if that's what you were looking for but this is not the place you'll find it.

You can request state x state or province x province, however, in my version of these guys all the states are siblings and all the provinces are siblings. So if it's a state x province request the sibling thing will stand, if it's state x state or province x province it will not, some of them may be siblings but not the two that are being shipped. I will NOT be writing incest under any circumstances.

That's all the info for now. If you have a request leave it on this page. And if you have any questions or are confused about something feel free to ask.