Beautiful Chaos ~ Alberta(f) x Texas(m) ~ Fluff

This is an older one shot that I wrote a while ago, so it might not be the greatest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Texas' p.o.v

"I don't wanna go!" California whined from the couch. I was seated in the dining room snacking on some cookies Maryland and Minnesota had made. Alabama, Florida, West Virginia, Virginia, North and South Dakota were also at the table with me.

"Come on, it'll be fun!" Dad insisted.

"No, it won't. They're boring!" She fought back. Canada invited us to come and join her at her cabin. Australia and New Zealand had also been invited, along with a few others.

"No they're not." Dad was clearly growing annoyed.

"Well... They kinda are..." North Carolina chimed in.

"Yeah, they'll probably just have us come around a fire and sing kumbaya or something." Maryland announced from the coffee table where she was playing cards with Minnesota, New York, Delaware, and Tennessee.

"And we can't even bring our guns, so what's the point?" Alabama expressed his annoyance.

"Guys, it'll be fun, trust me." Dad told us. California opened her mouth to protest before dad shot her a look and ended with, "We're going, end of discussion." There was a slight groan that radiated through the room, expressing our disappointment with the final verdict. I myself wasn't quite looking forward to it. I mean, how fun could they possibly be? Apparently we're going to get to meet her, provinces? And, territories? Yeah, I don't get it either. Dad thinks that we'll get along great with them because him and Canada get along well, I don't buy it. But whatever, can't do much about it now.

"I think it'll be fun!" Rhode Island beamed from the couch where she had previously been covered by blankets.

"That's because you're little, you think everything is fun." Cali rolled her eyes before stomping up the stairs.

"Wait, haven't you met them before? What are they like?" Hawaii asked Mary and Virginia.

"Well, kinda." Virginia said unsure. Mary and her would occasionally go to meetings with dad given they make up the capital.

"Although we haven't spoken to her or gotten to know her personally, we did meet Ontario." Maryland said as she put down a card. "I don't know much about her other than she has the capital city, and I think she's the oldest."

"We shouldn't judge them before we meet them." Minnesota chimed in his quiet opinion.

"You only think that cause you're practically one of them." I got up from my chair as I finished the sentence. I started up the stairs leaving the rest of my siblings to continue the conversation without me.

~~~Time skip to the next day~~~

We all piled into the bus. Since there were 51 of us it was kind of necessary to travel by bus. Cali expressed her joy for it at least being a coach bus, although she was still very clearly still against the trip up north. The driver seemed to be over it as we left the parking lot.

"So did you manage to find anything?" Nevada asked Mary and Virginia. They had decided to see if they could find anything out about these people before we left today.

"Well we managed to find out that apparently, they also divided the provinces into more specific groups. Theirs the maritimes and the prairies. And I think there are some that aren't in groups. We found out that people call one of them the Europe of North america." Virginia seemed to be just as much in aw as those of us listening to her.

"But that's not it. Apparently there's one that some people have deemed the Texas of Canada." Mary added. Alabama let out a chuckle.

"Pfft! Watch out Texas, a Canadian is coming for your spot!" His chuckle burst into a full blown out laugh.