~ Characters ~

This is just some inspiration I had on this story, hope you enjoy. Please remember this is just inspiration feel free to imagine your own people if you would like. Love you so much; and thank you formal of the love and support. Also there are many more characters to come which I am very excited for, but their aesthetics are not here yet because I would like to introduce them as we go. Love you so much; and thank you for all of the love and support.

Spotify Book Playlist:  https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3to8zR3rsucy8SCjZiPOah?si=9a66d4b52bba4704

Characters: ⤵

Full Name: Imani Elena Russo

Job: Free Hit; Assassin

Specialty: Knives & Fire arms; (also underground fighter and racer)

Age: 16

Info - Youngest out of the triplets, and first girl by blood in the family. Brings great productive energy and power anywhere she goes. She has been through a lot her brothers don't know, and don't plan on telling them to keep their sanity and hers. 

Personality - self-assured

Nationality - Austrian, Italian, French

Full Name: Enzo Russo

Job: Free Hit; Assassin

Specialty:  Fire arms;(also underground fighter and racer)

Age: 16

Info - Oldest out of the triplets, and is the quietest out of the three. Has also been through a lot but not like his sister. Though he is quiet he is the most observant out of the three, and can kill a man in less than a minute without a trace. He is the one that trained his sister and brother.

Personality - intuitive 

Nationality - Austrian, Italian, French