~Chapter 6~

Imani Elena Russo

Imani Elena Russo

"Shit" both Enzo and I say at the same time. Romano's cool, calm, and collected glare was now replaced with pure furry.

I could understand why. If your 16-year-old sister was sneaking out with the help of her two brothers and had no she was, I would be mad too.

Romano did not have to say anything for us all to sit. Though I was not nessisalrily scared of Romano, I felt bad. He looked restless, and I did not want to cause him any trouble. But why? Why did he care that much?

A few moments of silence and glaring passed before Carlos strolled down the dark hallway into the room we were sitting in. 

"Hey Mani did you enjoy-" Oblivious as always, Carlos stopped now looking in Romano's direction. He scratched the back of his head nervously, slowly trying to back up and make his way back up the stairs.

Before he could turn around completely to make his way fully upstairs Romano's voice boomed through the house. "Carlos. get.back.over.here."

Carlos started to nervously chuckle and walked back towards the scene. 

Currently, Enzo and I were sitting on the small couch, right across from the large lounge chair Romano was sitting in. Carlos walked towards the couch and squeezed himself in-between Enzo and me, causing us to argue lightly before meeting Romano's furious gaze again.

Romano pulled out his phone, and looked like he was sending a text message, he quickly put it away and continued glaring.

A herd of elephants started coming down the stairs faster than the speed of light.

Carlos, Enzo, and I started to look at each other with a slightly confused glance. Our siblings all entered the room full force, once seeing us, they all wore the same confused glances we had on our faces.

"sit," Romano said. That was all it took for them to find a seat around the abnormally large living room. They looked pretty scared of their own brother for a group of trained mafia members, and I could tell that scared my brother a little bit. 

Romano now turned his attention towards us, speaking for the first time since I entered the house, "I would like to know, what my 16-year-old sister was doing sneaking out, in the middle of the night, with the help of her two brothers"

Romano looked like he was going to blow, and our siblings looked...concerned? The feeling was unnatural to us, so we did not pay any mind and instead did what we always do when emotionally confused.

After hearing Romano say that a small smile broke out on all of our faces, accept our siblings. They looked somewhat confused to see their brother's gaze not affect us.

Romano's face seemed to look angrier if that was even possible. 

"Why is this funny" Romano says, the worry showing in his words again.