Ymir

"Sasha,do you always want to live hiding behind the mask you put up before the sake of others?!"

"You're you, and there's nothing wrong with that."

"When I got a second chance in my life, I made a fresh start."

"I never stooped to renouncing my real name."

"By showing them all that my fate wasn't stealer the moment I was born."

"I keep on living under my own name and this is my revenge on life."

"If I'm ever given a second chance in life, I wanna be able to live for myself."

"If I, Ymir, reject the person I was born as, it's as good as losing."

"That's my Krista."

"I'm scared of dying."

"I want to be scared."

"Once this is all over, marry me."

"Krista rest assured. I'm here for my own sake."

"When I reveal my real secret you will claim your real name and live under it."

"Live your life with your head held high."

"She was kind."

"She smiled and was kind to me despite knowing what kind of person I am."

"Krista,I have no right to tell you how to live your life."

"As a person,I'm really lower than shit... but she knows that,and she smiles kindly at me anyway.You two don't know what that's like,do you?"

"You just said... that I would die.So... you must realize that you're going to die at this rate too."

"Why are you trying to hurt yourself?!If your will is that strong than you shouldn't be able to change your fate?!"

my favorite ⬇️
"I've said it before and I'll say it again. I will always love you,no matter what. No matter how much you'll hurt me- no matter how hard you try to break me down,my love for you is to strong and I can never see myself hate you."

"What's so sad... about becoming a Titan and saving all of humanity?"

"I like the way you are."