Finding Freeze

It was harder then we realized to find freeze, we spent a week just trying to find him. Even with Dick there it was a difficult process, dick and I got back from another look around the city with another empty find. When we got back I crashed into the seat in front of the batmobile as I took the mask down.

Y/n:This shouldn't be this hard! He's hiding somehow, no where we've found is cold enough to house Freeze.

Dick:Relax, let's go over what we know. He's in this city, he's working with Riddler, and he needs to be some where below zero.

Y/n:Riddler, hmmm. I have an idea but we don't have time to confirm it.

Stephaine:What is it?

Y/n:He's underground, isolated. A bunker of some kind but we don't have time or the ability to check every single one. We need to narrow the search, wish I could get to firefly but they locked him up and are looking to send him back to Gotham for trial. My only way now is bane or two-face and we don't know where either of them are.

Dick:Damn, this really is a bad spot to be in.

Stephaine:What do we do?

Y/n:Good question, I could ask Catarina but I talked to her recently and she didn't know anything then.

Dick:Selina's daughter.

Y/n:Right.

Dick:So, what's your relationship with the girl?

Y/n:Really Dick?

Dick:Hey, you're like my new little brother. I want to know.

Y/n:It's just business with her, no feelings involved.

Dick:I doubt that.

Y/n:What? Why?

Dick:Because it's what Bruce use to say every single time we worked with her, hell, that's what he said when we would chase her too.

Y/n:I'm not Bruce.

Dick:Still.

Y/n:Just help me find the Ice box.

Dick:You got it Boss.

Stephanie:You guys should quit for the night, we all should get some sleep.

Y/n:Right.

Dick and I put up our suits and we all left for our rooms, when I entered mine Catarina was on my bed eating chips and reading one of comics. I closed the door and locked it behind me.

Y/n:You can't just keep showing up in my room.

Catarina:Maybe you should lock your window?

Y/n:If you can get past the legion of alarms then I'm sure you can get past the lock.

Catarina:Whatever, just come sit with me. Have you tried these chips, they're so good!

Y/n:Yeah, I know. They're mine.

Catarina:Well, think of me eating all your snacks as me helping you. Got to keep that Batman body.

Y/n:You're one to talk, don't you need to be slim?

Catarina:My quirk does all the work there, part cat and all.

Y/n:That's not how that works.

Catarina:Eh.

Y/n:What are you doing here?

Catarina:I came to hang out, plus your bed is super comfy!

Y/n:Yeah, it is.