The New Batman

I was out on the town again,running around and doing my own thing. I eventually made my way up to a roof,where I looked over my city and wiped the blood from my nose.

Y/n:Damn,another fight,mom is going to be pissed.

As I looked out over the roofs I saw a man dressed as a bat crash into the alley next to me,I quickly slid down the ladder and landed next to him. I tested his heart beat and it seemed normal but he was bleeding from a bullet hole in his leg and arm.

Y/n:Shit,shit,shit,shit,what do I do?!

He then sat up,I helped him stand.

Batman:Give...me...a minute.

He tapped something onto his arm brace and the batmobile rolled up next to us,the roof of the car slid back and it revealed the seat.

Y/n:No way.

Batman:Help....please.

I walked him over to the car and I got in with him to help him into the car,the roof slid shut and the car began to take off.

Y/n:WHAT THE FU-

The car boosted into over drive and I was thrown against the back of my seat,Batman then called someone on his radio.

Batman:My...mask...please.

I went to take it off,but I hesitated at the thought of touching it.

Y/n:Are...are you sure?

Batman:It's hard to...breath.

I took it off and I got to see the man behind the mask,Bruce Wayne.

Y/n:Woah,Bruce Wayne is the Batman? That's....super obvious!

The radio began to ring and it picked up soon.

Alfred:Well,hello,si- oh,you have a guest.

Bruce:Yeah,he....helped me.

Alfred:You seem worse then most nights.

Bruce:Bane and....Joker,most of my bones are shattered and I got shot and stabbed,this night was worse then most.

Alfred:I see,I'll have the med bay ready...and some refreshments for our guest.

Bruce:We'll...be there....soon.

Y/n(thoughts):WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!!?

The call ended and The Batman looked at me.

Bruce:Thank....you.

Y/n:Yeah,yeah,it's okay.

Only a few minutes later we drove through a waterfall and into a cave,where the man from the call was waiting. The car roof slid back and I helped Batman get out of the car,with the help of the older man.

Alfred:Help me carry him,will you?

Y/n:Yeah....sure thing.

I and the old man carried him to a bed and sat him down,where the old man began to heal him.

Y/n:So,I should get going or something right?

Alfred:No,could you please stay? I'm sure master Bruce will have some words with you when he's up,it shouldn't be long.

Y/n:Then I should just...look around.

Alfred:If you would but do be sure not to touch anything,not sure how master Bruce would respond.

Y/n:Hands to myself,like visiting a museum.

I walked away and began to look around the cave,there were trophies as far as I could see and some were bigger then others.

Y/n:Who needs a penny that damn big?

I eventually came across the batsuits,things I've only ever imagined being so close too. I looked at each one,from his first costume to one's I've never seen before.

Y/n:Even the nightwing and robin suits are here,so damn cool.

I then came up to a suit that was the last in line,one I've never seen in my life.

Y/n:Woah,this is top tier stuff. I mean when your the richest man alive then I guess you can afford the fancy toys.

Bruce:I call it the Batman Beyond suit.

I turned around to see Batman on crutches and bandages,he looked terrible as he walked towards me.

Bruce:I know you,you're y/n l/n,you have quite the list of offences. If I remember correctly,you've been caught in several illegal fighting rings,you've almost beat a child molester to death,you stabbed a man who tried to kidnap your little sister and even though he lived you still were almost fined with attempted murder,and your most recent charge you broke the arm of a boy that was bullying your little sister. Only reason he didn't press charges was because of how scared he was,you tramatized him.

Y/n:Um,yeah,I know and I said sorry.

Bruce:You also seemed to have no father and,despite having two older brothers,you are the only man in your house hold.

Y/n:Yeah,that's true too,my old man skipped out on me and my brothers didn't stick around either.

Bruce:It's not hard to see why you did the things you've done but you never started any of your offences for no reason. They're all brought on by something else,you're not a bad fighter either. Now that I think about it,I stopped one of your fighting rings once.

Y/n:You almost shattered my arm.

Bruce:Right,time to get to why I kept you here. You see,my body is dying,I've taken so much damage over the years to where if I keep going I'll die,now I would normally be fine with that but there's something telling me that I can't die,not yet. And,to be honest, I've had my eye on you for awhile,you're quirkless but you have a fighting spirit. Will you be the next Batman?

Y/n:The....next.....batman? You're joking.

Bruce:First thing you need to know,I don't joke.

Y/n:Got it,so,if I'm hearing this right,you...want me...to be batman?

Bruce:That is what I said,First things first,you need to train,like I said before,you're a good fighter but you're not ready to be a crime fighter. Get your ass in gear and be ready by tomorrow,I'll even be paying you. In the public eye,you're my errand boy.

Y/n:I'll do it! I'll be Batman!