Bats In Japan

Stephaine and I were put on a plane to Japan,the UA school year was just beginning. The plane ride was nice,we got first class on a Wayne enterprises jet. To the public I was going to Japan on a vacation,a treat from Mr.wayne, Our plane landed and we were taken to our house. It was huge and had all sorts of stuff.

Y/n:Nice.

Stephaine:Say that again.

Y/n:We should make ourselves at home,right?

Stephaine:Yeah,we should.

We went inside and began to unpack,looking around and being stunned at the place. As I looked around I got a call from Bruce.

Y/n:Yello?

Bruce:You two made it to the house?

Y/n:Yeah,thanks. It's nice.

Bruce:It's not for relaxing. Check behind the grandfather clock in the kitchen.

I went inside the kitchen and tried to open the case of the clock,instead of the case opening the entire clock swung to the side.

Y/n:Found it.

Bruce:I had this place built when I was in Japan six years ago.

Y/n:How long have you been batman?

Bruce:Longer then you've been up on two feet.

Y/n:Well,take a seat back and let the new batman do this.

Bruce:Be safe.

Y/n:I will.

I hung up the phone and Stephaine came into the kitchen from upstairs.

Stephaine:Wow,you found the cave.

Y/n:Sure did.

Stephaine:Let's check it out!

We walked into the cave and began to look around,as we did the doorbell went off. I snapped around and ran up the stairs,Stephanie right behind me and we closed the cave. We then moved up to the door and opened it,in the doorway I saw a skinny man with long bangs. His back hunched and his eyes were menacing,he looked tired and sick.

Y/n:Hi?

Stephaine:Who are you?

Toshinori:Hello,I'm Toshinori Yami. But you might know me as

He then grew in height and his muscles bulked,his hair spiked and I recognized him immediately.

Y/n:Allmight.

Allmight:I got a call from Bruce saying his students had arrived,nice to meet the both of you!

He then spat blood out and reverted back to his small,skinny,form.

Toshinori:So,you're the new one?

Y/n:Um,yeah,I'm Y/n L/n.

Stephaine:I'm Stephanie Brown,nice to meet you.

Toshinori:My pleasure,may I come in?

Y/n:Yeah,fine by me.

He came in and I closed the door behind him,locking it. He walked into the living room and took a seat on the couch,I sat on a chair as Stephaine stood in the door way.

Y/n:So,why are you here?

Toshinori:To lay the rules down,here in Japan,we take vigilantes very seriously. You two are going to have to be careful,if you're caught then everyone is in trouble. Me,Bruce,your family and friends,this is serious. I'm allowing this because,to be honest,I can't handle this new threat alone and the students aren't ready to. I need your help,batman.