Chapter 1: Groped

KB was at school on morning when he felt a pear of hands grab his waist. They were hot.. but cold.
Katsuki froze.
He felt himself trembling tremendously. But he quickly stopped and got angry. He turned around , slowly but angrily. He didn't even know who it was but was immediately thought he was going to scream at them.
He turned and saw him, Icy hot. Half 'n half. Todoroki, Shoto Todoroki. ST.
Todoroki had this weird look on his face, which was always usually very monotonous.
ST looked deeply into KB's ruby red eyes. He then started to blush. KB saw the blush and nearly gasped at the thought of Icy hot liking him. KB didn't like anyone but the thought of a guy liking him just made him freeze at the thought.
Icy hot then without thinking, his hands trailed down to KB's thighs. KB trembled again a bit then started screaming as usual.

KB: "DAMN ICY HOT, WHAT
DO YOU WANT?!?!?"

KB: "HAH? WHAT—! OI, COME
BACK! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! DAMN
ICY-HOT, FUCK YOU!"

ST knew that was just UA's usual Bakugou so he didn't think anything of it. Icy hot trailed back to his group of friends and put his hands in the shape of Katsuki's tiny waist.

KB was angry but uncomfortable.. He decided to leave. He didn't get to scream more at ST but he could get over it.
——————————————————————
Hi :)) I hope u liked it, it sucks and it's wrong but down to heck I go! Maybe u too but uhm byereeeee cya next chapter? 😁🤚
284 words