Chapter 4: Fix Him, Doc

Kirishima knew what needed to happen to make Katsuki forget his resent pain. He took Katsuki to a therapist who worked at his home. He dropped him off.

Katsuki woke up to an old man, rubbing his insides with his cock. Katsuki was being raped. For the 3rd time. The doctor was supposed to help him forget! Not give him more memories!

Katsuki whimpered instead of crying. He experienced this pain before and was already used to it. He just tried to push the man away, failing miserably.

Yet he just let it happen. It was okay. He was fine. Just a sex toy, ready to be used. He was ready for this knew life of sex. Only sex.

After the man was done fucking Katsuki, he brought the teen to his basement. He tied the teen up will his arms above his head and his legs wide open. He shoved a vibrator onto the teens cock and tied it into place. Forcing the teen to struggle and sit their with pleasure, unwanted pleasure.

After hours, Katsuki was so broken. Cum everywhere. He has passed out a few hours prior. When he woke up he saw a silhouette of a man. Not too much muscles. Looked bald. Then he realized. It was Twice. His first rapist.

Katsuki: Y-yah..! Mhmm.. Y-you-AH! R-rapist.. mhm.. l-leh.. t.. me-AHH! .. GO..!

Twice: No thanks kid, tired of cumming? Soon you'll be tired of being cummed in.

Twice said after unzipping his pants, revealing a hard throbbing big cock. Katsuki was tired of sex and this painful pleasure so he just let Twice fuck him so all will be over with.

Twice removed the teen from the sex toy and laid him out of a random table and slammed his dick inside of the teen, laughing and moaning at all of Katsuki's useless screams. After this was done, Twice left quickly as Kirishima walked in, gasping at his friend, covered in cum a blood running down his thighs. A crying little blond, tired of sex. He didn't like it! He hated it! He was a slave. Waiting for Harriet to build the railroad to escape.

Kirishima grabbed the blond off of the table, sobbing as he realized Katsuki was raped again, and it was his fault. AGAIN!

Kirishima: Katsuki..! I-.. I'm so.. so, so.. SO SORRY! I- .. ITS ALL MY FAULT! IM SORRY, IM SORRY..!

Katsuki: it's o-okay. I'm okay. I-it's the fourth t-time. I-.. I can d-deal with I-it.

Kirishima: THE FOURTH TIME? YOUVE BEEN RAPED FOUR TIME..!!? Oh-.. OH GOD..! IM-... I'm.. Im so so s-sorry! Oh god..!

They sat together for hours. Hugging each other. Apologizing. Comforting each other. Just trying to accept hard things. There should be more to come.

____________________________________

Tysm for reading! I should have atleast one or two more chapters coming but I'm so sorry I haven't post on this story in a long time! School has just been so hard and I have homework and I actually have friends.. with needs and a little sister so I'm sorry.

525 words including these!