Fox Tranformation!

(Alrighty. This was a recommendation from @Ishipsasunaru0803 and I am really shocked at what I did. In my opinion, I think this is one of my best one shots. I added smut for you readers, yes yes, thank me. Lol jk. Thank the person who gave me the request! Also feel free to request any ideas you guys have.)

I stood up from the grass. Where am I? Endless trees surrounded me, beyond them was complete darkness. The little bit of moonlight shone, it looked silvery through the thick leaves.

  I stood up -kinda hard with one arm!- and dusted myself, I was wearing my slightly big white shirt that had the top colored orange for my liking and my black pants that reached above my ankles. My shoes were nowhere to be seen, or felt.

  I took a step foward, wincing at my very sore legs. I walked up to a tree and focused my chakra on my feet, walking steadily up the bark.

  After I made it to the top, I stood on a slim branch. I looked around, but it was all trees. Just big dots of green and blue skies. I sighed.

  If only I had the Byakugan like Hinata, maybe I would be able to see if anyone was around. It's too risky to stop masking my chakra, because for some reason Kurama's chakra was very low and I can't communicate with him.

  I sighed, accidentally adding all my weight and pressure to the branch, causing it to break under me. I yelled in shock, for a second I was falling. Then my back hit the ground, I groaned in pain.

  Why do I feel so sensitive? I can feel every scratch in my body, before I could fight even with something pierced in my body.

  Should I move? Maybe I can find a way out of here, but what if my friends are looking for me? Do they know I'm even here? Again, how did I end up here!

  So many questions and so much pain. I just want to take a small nap..

  —

  "Na..! Ru! Naruto! Naruto wake up!", My vision was blurry and it was hard to focus. Slowly, a feminine voice was getting louder and louder in my ear. Her yelled and screaming made my head hurt and my brain felt like it was shaking.

  I curled my body and covered my ears with my hands. "Shut up!", I finally screamed, frustrated at the loud sounds. I just wanted to curl up and sleep in the sunlight.

  "It's me! Sakura! Wake up you- Sasuke? Why?! Look at his- his ears! He had a fox tail, what is going on?!", her voice was loud and clear. Fox? Tail? Ears? What's wrong with my ears?

  She must be crazy, there is no way I have a fox tail. I blinked, forcing my eyes to adjust. I saw my teammates hovering over me, their faces seemed to be worried.

  "Stop screaming..", I said, now feeling embarrassed that I yelled at her. I hope she doesn't hit me again, she always catches me off guard. Girls.

  "Naruto, are you alright?", my emo teammate asked me. Finally, a gentle, soothing voice.

  ..

  I didn't say that!

  I focused my eyes on him, then immediately sat up. That must be embarrassing, I was curled up like a cat! Reluctantly, I looked up at them. "Naruto.", Sakura spoke to me in a very strict and serious voice.

She looked at me, staring me dead in the eyes. "What happened here? What happened while we were separated? Why do you have.. that?", she pointed at my head. I tilted it a little.

"Have what? Huh?", I asked with confusion. I now remember getting separated from my team while traveling back to Konoha. I was knocked out and thrown far away by a giant summon, that's how I got lost in this seemingly endless forest.