As The World Caves In - Yamauchi Moana

Oh girl it's you that I lie with

Moana's P.O.V.

I looked at myself in the mirror after tying my hair into a ponytail. Today was just as gloomy as all the days that passed, but it was special.

I took the list that was placed in my desk and read the things that I wrote, making sure I didn't miss one item. Then I grabbed my bag and went out my place.

My first stop was at the coffee shop. This was where I had my breakfast most of the times.

"The usual please." I told the cashier.

"Coffee and banana bread. It'll be served at your table miss." I paid with my card and went to sit at one of the tables.

When my meal arrived, a small smile crept into my lips as I caught the familiar scent. It made me remember of you.

"Hmmm. It smells good." she hummed.

"Eat up. It'll be the last time I'll treat you." I joked.

"What?!" she shrieked.

"Kidding. Now eat. We'll be late for practice." I chuckled and watched her eat across me.

I sighed and started eating. It was awfully quiet, though the café was surrounded with people's voices and utensils clattering with the plates.

It was quiet in my world.

After I had my meal, I went onto the next stop. I went in the store and looked at my list once again, finding the snacks that you used to love.

"I want some chips. And a drink." she told me while we were walking.

"But we're gonna be late already." I whined.

"But I'll be hungry while watching you practiceee.... And I can't go out to buy some snacks without you." she reasoned out.

"Ugh, fine. Go get some snacks. I'll wait for you at the counter." I mumbled then she quickly ran inside the store.

I just smiled while seeing her face light up just because of some snacks, then I proceeded inside.

"Is this all ma'am?" the cashier woman asked me.

A bottle of milktea, a large pack of Honey Butter, and some candies.

"Yes." I answered.

After paying for it, I grabbed the plastic bag and went out to walk all the way to our studio.

The guards and staff greeted me, so I did the same. When I was in front of an elevator, I stopped. Waiting for it to go down.

"Aren't you going to press the button?" I looked beside me and saw one of my groupmates, May.

I then looked at the buttons, and realized I haven't pressed it yet.

"Oh, I forgot." I laughed a bit and finally pressed the button for it to go down.

"You must still be used to having her around." she told me.

"What floor is your practice room?" she asked me while munching a candy.

"5th." I replied.

We then went in front of the elevator. But before I can press the button, she stopped me.

"Let me press the button for you." she offered with a big grin.

"Uh, okay. As you wish." I smiled and watched as she pressed the button and gave me a salute.