Nerve - Guinn Myah

(Anonymously requested)

Your P.O.V.

Walking down the halls of the school with people gaping at me was already a normal thing and I'm pretty used to it.

What I was not used to, was hearing that there was a new student who captured all the attention away from me. Me and my friends walked towards the direction of where the students were gathered.

"No one informed us that there would be a transferee." I told Youngeun while keeping my eyes ahead.

"They probably don't know too." she replied.

While we were getting closer, squeals were getting more audible and I could see the admiration in the students' eyes while looking at someone.

In order to see who it was, we pushed our way through the crowd, not minding if I stepped on someone's foot or something.

"Oh my God she's so pretty I think I would faint." I heard a girl say.

"We've got a new queen bee." I threw a glare at the boy who said that.

I immediately felt my stomach churn and my blood boil while hearing them compliment the new student.

"Out of my way." I growled and pushed the remaining people who were blocking the new girl.

As soon as I saw her, she was smiling from ear to ear and was talking with two other girls who I knew. I clenched my fists as I get irritated by the way she reacts when other people compliment her.

"Look who's here." I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at her.

When she turned to look at me, her smile immediately faded. I mentally smirked knowing that she's aware of who I am.

"You're new and yet you're already getting all the attention away from me, huh. Nice try, but I bet you won't even last long here." I scoffed.

It was quiet in the hall and I wasn't planning on backing down from the glaring contest that I was having with this girl.

"What do you want?" she gritted out.

Myah's P.O.V.

She snickered and walked closer to me, leaving a few feet distance between us.

She thinks she's intimidating? Tch, I could only laugh at our height difference.

"I want you. Out of here." she growled.

"Really? I'd like to hear you squeak first, little mouse." I chuckled as I towered over her.

Some students snorted while she looked taken aback, her fists clenching beside her.

"You bi--" she was cut off when the bell rang, indicating the start of classes.

Before walking away, we both exchanged glares.

"What was that?" my new friend, Ruan asked me.

"I don't know. What the hell is her problem, acting like she owns the school." I scoffed.

"Practically, all students used to treat her as the queen or something. Until now..." Hiyyih explained.

"So she's jealous that I'm taking away all the attention from her. Classic." I laughed before we went in the room.

It sucks to have someone against you on the very first day of the school. But the feeling wasn't one-sided. The moment I saw her, my mood immediately went bad.

Mostly because she had this aura that feels like she's the popular bad girl of this school. But another is because I hate those kind of people. And she reminded me of someone like her.