Chapter 12: Snow Woman (8)

Tang Xin already sensed Lin Xinghe's devilish nature back when she used Little Xue Ji as a camera. Now as she looked at the moving, but otherwise ordinary, ice sculptures, she actually felt like it wasn't a big deal.

Seems like standing next to the final boss makes you see things differently!

Look at Fang Ziyue who is crying like a squeaky bag. Meanwhile, she already reached the realm of 'it's not a big deal.' (1)

Tang Xin calmly asked Lin Xinghe, "What about the remaining ice sculptures?"

She pointed to the old, sick, and wounded group of ice sculptures in the distance who were too scared of the fire to come over.

Lin Xinghe said, "Burn them all. Don't leave any hidden dangers behind. These are the Snow Woman's weapons. Of course, we have to wipe them out now that we know their weakness. We can't leave even the dregs for the Snow Woman."

Tang Xin said, "Okay, understood."

Fang Ziyue felt the horror of taking the wrong side at this moment. Fully unleashing her lackey talents, she sniffled and said, "I... I can help too."

Seeing this, Li Chengyan didn't hesitate to jump off Chai Yong's boat as well.

After all, Chai Yong had lost a hand and even took an arrow to the right shoulder (2).

"I can help too."

Chai Yong looked disappointed. No matter how stupid he is, even he could grasp at this moment that the NPC had tricked him. There wasn't any secret of the Snow Woman in the Ice Sculpture Garden, only the Snow Woman using weapons to play with their lives.

The people of the town and the Snow Woman are working together. This snowy town is the Snow Woman's base.

"You didn't expect this, did you?"

Chai Yong no longer cared about saving face at this point. The most important thing is to survive and pass the exam. A leader can submit or stand tall as required. After suffering two injuries to his body, his lips were gradually losing their colour and his voice had become weak: "Yes, I didn't expect this. The NPC gave me a false lead and I believed in them."

Lin Xinghe said, "The lead that the staff gave you isn't completely false. There are indeed clues related to the Snow Woman here, and they can indeed be called the Snow Woman's secrets."

Chai Yong was stunned and said, "I searched the ice sculptures for so long. I looked at each one of them carefully and didn't find anything."

Lin Xinghe said, "The reason you didn't find anything isn't because you weren't being careful enough. It's because you didn't fully explore the exam question. Our exam question revealed a lot of information. 'Kill the Snow Woman'⁠—Why do we have to kill the Snow Woman? What did the Snow Woman do that can anger both people and gods? You have to start by considering these questions when doing the problem. The second step is killing the Snow Woman. How do you kill the Snow Woman? Is it possible for an ordinary person to kill the Snow Woman who has unknown abilities? Impossible. Therefore, the Snow Woman must have a weakness. So after entering the exam room, you have to explore the context first, then explore the weaknesses, and then finally look for the weapon that can kill the Snow Woman..."

【Take notes.】

【Devil Lin Xinghe gives an online tutorial on how to analyze questions】

【Coming from an older student's perspective, what Lin Xinghe said makes sense. Look at the topic and think through these three steps. It takes most freshmen until their third or fourth exam to realize this. She already has such depth of understanding in her first exam. This freshman has some potential.】