B/5/

"So, do you want to tell me or should I guess, and more than likely, hit the nail on the head?" Stefan questioned as he approached his older sibling.

"What are you talking about?"

"Your growing feelings for Bonnie." Stefan outright says, putting it out in the air.

Damon whipped around to face him so fast he swore his head spun. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Damon, I've seen how you act around her. It's okay to admit that you like, like, like her." Stefan clasped his hand down on his shoulder.

Damon shrugged his hand away. "I do not have feelings for Bonnie. She's my best friend - that is it."

Stefan scoffed. "Damon, you look at Bonnie the way that I looked, and still look, at Caroline when I first started to realize my feelings for her."

"And what way is that little brother?" Damon asked as he walked over to the bar and poured himself a drink. "Please, enlighten me."

"Like you'd kill anyone who wants to bring her harm, like you'd give your life for hers and like she's the most important person on the planet." Stefan replied.

After swallowing the rest of his glass, Damon set it down with a loud thud and turned to glare at his brother. "Of course I want to protect her, and I'd kill anyone wanting to cause her harm, she is my friend. As for the other things - you're seeing shit and need to get your eyes checked by a professional."

"What about the looks you give Tyler, Jeremy and Matt whenever they're around her? You look ready to pounce at any second." Stefan scoffed.

Damon shrugged as he pushed passed his brother towards the kitchen. He walked over to the mini fridge off in the corner and grabbed three bags of blood and tossed them into the counter before he grabbed a cup. "I don't like little Gilbert - very annoyingly hard headed, Tyler has the face of someone who deserves to get punched in its silt and Matt, well, he's to damn nice. There is a thin line between being understanding and empathetic and letting people walk all over you. He needs to learn the difference."

"My point exactly."

"What?"

"After all of that - do you really expect me to believe you don't have feelings for Bonnie? You just went on a rant about why you don't like the men in her life."

"And?"

"Your usual comebacks are short and to the point and you almost rarely explain yourself." Stefan smirked at his brother. "Which proves you, no matter how small or big that part is, like Bonnie."

Damon went to respond to his brothers bogus, right?, accusation but the sound of his phone ringing cut him off. When he saw who was calling a smile threatened to break out across his face, but he didn't need his brother using that reaction against him.

"Bonbon, to what do I owe the pleasure?" He shot a flare at Stefan who smiled and crossed his arms at the mention of Bonnie.

"Can you come over if you're not busy?" She asked.

Damon would have taken off the moment she asked, without question or hesitation, but with Stefan paying to much attention to him and his actions, he stopped himself from rushing over to his gir - Bonnies.

"Is there a reason you want me to come over?" He asked.

When Bonnie didn't say anything immediately after, he knew she was staring at the phone with a look of confusion. Like he said - he would have taken off to her house without question or hesitation and Bonnie had gotten used to it, too. So, he was sure she was wondering why he was questioning her all of a sudden.

"Damon, we always hang out and watch movies around this time everyday. We've been doing this for the last several weeks." She pointed out like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Right."

"Look, Damon, if you don't want to come over, you don't - "

"No, Bonnie, that's not - I'm on my way, alright?" He said.

"Damon, you don't have to. You've already proven how much you've changed. You can go back to doing whatever you were doing before I called." Bonnie spoke softly, but Damon could hear the disappointment in her voice.

Would she really be that disappointed if he said he couldn't come?

"Bonnie Sheila Bennett - I told you I'll be there, so find a movie, pop some popcorns and be ready for a long night of back to back movies." Damon turned his back to his brother and smiled. "We created a tradition and traditions aren't meant to end after only a few weeks."

He could hear Bonnie chuckle from the other end. "Whatever, Damon. I'll see you when you get here. Oh, and don't forget the bourbon."

Damon shook his head and scoffed. "Bonbon, I think you have a problem."

"If I have a problem, Damon, so do you because you drink an exceptionally amount more than I do and  ever will." Bonnie scoffed.

"Whatever you say, Bonbon."

"I'll see you when you get here. Bye."

"See you soon." Damon said before she ended the call.

Damon took a big breath to calm his nerves. He always looked forward to seeing Bonnie for movie night. It was one of the highlights of his day and the thought of not seeing her today put a bad taste in his mouth. Shaking his head, he turned around and moved to out the phone back on the charging hook.

"You want to tell me, again, that I'm wrong, that you don't like Bonnie?" Stefan asked.

Damon chanced a look in Stefans direction and regretted it. Stefan was full on grinning like someone who'd just had their point proven. But Stefan was wrong. Damon didn't like Bonnie. No. Stefan was wrong because Damon didn't like Bonnie Bennett because he was falling in love with her.

Damon stepped to his brother and looked him directly in his eyes. "You're wrong. I do not like Bonnie."