Chapter 1

Serine's POV

It's been a day since she was transmigrated into a different body. Nagising nalang siya na nasa katawan na ng isang babae. The girl's name is Nathasia.

Ang huli niyang naaalala ay nahulog siya sa bangin. Does it mean that she is already dead in her real world? Well, maybe she is. A faint sigh escaped from her lips. Anyway, she thinks that it's okay. She got her revenge, and besides, she has no reason to come back.

She smiled. This will be the start of her new journey!

Nang matapos niyang kalmahin ang kanyang sarili ay tumayo na siya at nagsimulang maglibot sa buong silid. The whole room looks simple and clean. Napansin niya rin na lahat ng mga gamit sa buong kwarto ay luma at kakaunti lamang. Mayroong isang bookself sa may sulok ng kwarto.

Nathasia must love to read books.

She walks near the bookshelf and scans the book titles. A book named 'Achelous' caught her eye. Achelous? Isn't he the Greek God of waters and rivers?

Dahil sa kuryusidad ay kinuha niya ang libro. The book looks old. Binuksan niya ang libro at binasa ng mahina ang nakasulat.

"All about the world of Achelous." Serine frowned slightly. Maybe this book will answer all of her questions.

Naglakad siya papunta sa kanyang kama at umupo. Inilipat niya sa ikalawang pahina ang libro.

Serine was surprised while reading the book. She's right. Achelous is the name of the world where she is right now. She is now in a world where magic does exist. Achelous is divided into four continents. The most powerful continent is Guinevere, where people controls water attribute. Next is Nephele, they control Air, while Avani controls Earth. Lastly, the least powerful continent is Hestia, which controls Fire. Hundreds of years ago, Hestia was the most powerful of the four continents. But in the last hundred years, they were attacked by the beast tide that almost wiped out their continent.

According to the legend, Achelous wasn't the only world that existed. There are other dimensions, but there is no other information in the book.

Napataas kilay si Serine. She felt interested in knowing more about the other dimensions.

There are introductions about the Ranking of power. The lowest ranking is Warrior, Spiritual Warrior, Spiritual King, half-step emperor, and the most powerful is Emperor. But no one on the four continents has the rank of Emperor. There are three levels before advancing to the next level. Low, Medium, and High levels.

Serine felt excited. She's looking forward to the things that will happen in the future.         

Napaisip si Serine kung nasaang kontinente siya napunta at kung ano ang kanyang kapangyarihan.

Biglang napatigin sa pintuan si Serine ng may biglang kumatok. "Come in." 

Pumasok naman ang hindi katandaang babae. She's Nita, Nathasia's maid. Siya ang unang taong nakilala niya. 

She walked toward me and bowed. "Princess Nathasia, the King wants you to join them for breakfast." Magalang na sabi nito.

Serine let out a faint sigh when she heard what Nita called her. She has a problem, Nathasia is a princess. Napabuntong hininga ulit siya. "Okay," Serine said softly. 

Nita frowned a bit. There is something new to the Princess, but she can't explain what it is. Ipinagsawalang bahala niya lamang ito.

Tumayo si Serine mula sa pagkaka-upo.

She was wearing a White dress. Umabot ito hanggang sa kanyang talampakan. Nathasia has a pure and simple temperament and looks like she's easy to bully. She has dark hair, just like her eyes. Nathasia has a plain face if you look at her from afar. She had long bangs, but when Serine removed the hair that was covering her face, she noticed that Nathasia was beautiful. It wasn't as beautiful as her original face, but the more you look at Nathasia, the more you will like her. She's a big beauty.