Chapter 4

Nagising si Serine ng nakaramdam siya ng kiliti sa kanyang ilong. Binuksan niya ang kanyang mga mata at nakita niya ang puting balahibo ni Killian.

She smiled and caressed its fur until she heard Killian utter a contented groan. He opened his eyes sleepily, and seeing that it was his Master, he closed his eyes again and continued sleeping. 

Serine giggles at his cuteness. 

She played with Killian for a while before getting up and getting ready.

Pagkatapos ni Serine maligo at magbihis ay nagsimula na siyang maglagay ng kanyang mga gagamitin sa loob ng kanyang bag. If she only had a storage bag, she wouldn't have to carry anything. 

The Emperor of each continent is the only one who owns a storage bag with five cubic spaces, which is the continent's treasure.

She needs to visit the trading market or auction to try her luck, maybe she could find a storage bag. 

Kailangan din niya ng gamot kung sakaling masugatan siya, ngunit hindi na iyon problema, makakahanap siya ng gamot sa kagubatan habang siya ay nag-eensayo.

Umupo na muna siya at nagbasa ng libro habang hinihintay sa pumasok sa loob ng kanyang silid si Nita. 

While she was reading, a white cat suddenly jumped onto her lap. Serine was startled until she noticed its deep red eyes. "Killian?" 

"Master." She heard his voice inside her head. "How did you become a cat?" nagtatakang tanong niya rito.

Killian raised his chin proudly, "I changed into a cat so that they wouldn't recognize me as a fox and that I could stay by your side to protect you." Mayabang na sabi nito.

Serine felt her heart warm. It's been a while since she's had this kind of care.

Niyakap niya ng mahigpit si Killian. "Thank you, Killian." masayang sabi niya.

Biglang namula ang dulo ng tainga nito. Killian sighs in happiness, 'Master is really good.' he thought.

Serine chuckles when she sees Killian's red ears, "Are you shy?" she suddenly hears its angry growl.

Bigla itong nagpumiglas sa hawak niya, tumakbo sa kama at nagtago sa ilalim ng kumot. Tumawa ng malakas si Serine. "Come here, I won't tease you anymore." sabi niya habang pinipigilan ang sariling tumawa.

Napatigil si Serine ng may biglang kumatok sa pintuan. It must be Nita.

"Come in."

Nita entered the room and greeted her, "Are you leaving Your Highness?" she asked when she noticed that Serine was wearing a cloak.

Tumango si Serine, "Don't let anyone enter my room while I'm away." alam niya na kahit isang araw siyang umalis ay hindi siya hahanapin ng mga tao sa palayo. 

She's an abandoned daughter, no one will care.

"Your Highness, you must attend the Crown Prince's Crown Princess selection tonight, so please return before sundown." Sabi ni Nita. Napatingin si Nita sa bisig ng Princesa. 

'When did the Princess have a cat?' Nagtatakang tanong nito sa kanyang isipan ngunit ipinagsawalang bahala niya lamang iyon ng mapansin niyang ordinaryong pusa lamang ito. 

Serine was immediately struck by a thought that caused her to shudder in disgust.

In this world, it is common for royalty to wed their sister or cousin to preserve the royal lineage. 

She cannot accept that, because that is forbidden in her world.

 Alam niyang hindi siya pipiliin ng Prinsepe. He will choose Alicia for sure.