Chapter 2

Napalingon si Nathasia sa kinaroroonan ni Serine ng marinig nitong may tumawag ng kaniyang pangalan.

They both exchanged startled looks as they fixed their gazes on one another.

Serine was startled to see Nathasia standing in front of her. Akala niya ay patay na ito. Ngunit habang pinagmamasdan ni Serine si Nathasia ay may nakita siyang kakaiba dito. There is a white mist surrounding Nathasia's body.  Nathasia, who appears in front of her, is in a state of soul.

Tinignan ni Serine ang kanyang katawan. Like Nathasia, she is surrounded by a mist, but her mist is gold.

Serine felt confused. 'I guess I should read more books.' Serine thought.

While on the other hand, Nathasia is speechless while staring at Serine. She was overcome with awe by the beauty of the girl in front of her. Her mouth opened subtly as she stuttered, "H-how can you be so," beautiful? Nathasia wants to add, but she immediately covers her mouth in embarrassment.

She can't embarrass herself in front of a beauty.

Serine laughs when she sees Nathasia acting foolishly.

Nathasia widened her eyes cutely. "Y-you're laughing at me!" Even though she doesn't know why Big Beauty is laughing at her. Napatawa nalang din si Nathasia kasabay nito.

Their sweet laughter rang throughout the whole room.

Nilapitan ni Nathasia si Serine, "Beautiful Sister, what's your name?" Nathasia asked in curiosity.

"Serine." Nakangiting sambit ni Serine.

Nathasia's eyes glistened with admiration. Napatango-tango si Nathasia. 'Even her name sounds beautiful.' She thought in her heart.

Lihim na napangiti si Serine. She is highly aware of her beauty, but that alone wouldn't be enough to drive someone nuts.

She wonders whether she looks any different than usual.

The place is filled with beautiful flowers, while in the center there is one bed. Nararamdaman niyang lahat ng nakikita niya ay ilusyon lamang.

Hinila ni Serine si Nathasia papunta sa upuan. "Let's talk." Nathasia nodded her head seriously.

Serine sighed helplessly. "How did you end up here?" She asked.

Napahawak si Nathasia sa kanyang noo, "I d-don't know," napaisip siya. "I was sleeping that night, and then, when I woke up, I was already here."

Serine frowned. "Have you never seen or heard anything suspicious?" Tanong niya ulit.

Nathasia's eyes lit up, "Oh! I know! When I heard rustling on the window, I woke up. I got up to investigate, but there was nothing there, so I just went back to sleep. Then I noticed a weird air fragrance that made me feel dizzy." Nathasia stopped and continued talking. "I heard the window open, but I was too dizzy to pay attention. I saw a blurry figure of a man in black, and I lost consciousness."

Napaisip si Serine. Siguro hindi pa patay si Nathasia. Someone must have taken her soul and trapped her in here. Sinabi niya kay Nathasia ang naisip niya.

Nathasia was surprised and then angrily said, "That witch, Alicia, must be the one who did this to me!" Nathasia said angrily.

Serine remembered that conceited girl.

Nathasia stared at Serine cautiously and asked, "Beautiful Sister, why are you here?" she hurriedly explained, afraid that Serine would get mad. "It's not that I don't want you here. You said that I was locked up here, so why are you here?"