THORIN -FINAL

You look up to the battle going on around you and look down to your sword. It's covered in blood. Orc blood. The elves had originally came to attack you but ended up attacking the Orcs alongside you and the dwarves. You looked to the ground and saw blood splatter and dead bodies everywhere. Who knew that a tiny little hobbit maiden like you could make it this far. You had gone through goblins, spiders, trolls, and even a dragon, but yet somehow you were still here. Looking up a large icy mountain, you see 4 dwarves riding goats up it. Fili, Kili, Dwalin, and Thorin. 'Thorin what are you getting yourself into', you wonder to yourself. You look a little ways down the mountain and spot your brother running.

"You must have a death wish Bilbo", you mutter to yourself.

He stops and looks back down at the fight below. Spotting you, he smiles and pulls something out of his pocket. The next thing you know, he disappeared. You gasp slightly but remember him telling you something about a golden ring he found that helped him hide. Maybe this was how he hid, turning invisible. Looking back to the fight, you realize that you are the only one in that area. You look to your left and see the army of Orcs. Then looking to your left, you see the army of dwarves and elves. Suddenly, you're scared shitless and you have no idea what to do. You notice Balin motioning for you to run towards him but at the same time, the Orc army starts to run forward towards you and your allies. Quickly, you turn around and run towards Balin and hide behind the shields of the dwarves. Looking behind you, you see Thranduil looking at you with cold eyes. You think about if Thorin and his nephews and guard are okay. Turning back to the matter at hand, you extend your sword and pierce the hearts of a couple orcs. Many orcs are brought down by the dwarves' outstretched weapons and the elves' bows. You run out into the fight and slash at all the orcs you could, bringing down a few along the way. Parrying the attacks, you kill some more. A stinging pain runs across your left cheek and you reach your hand up to it. Pulling your hand down and looking at it, you see the bright red blood on it. Your mind fills with anger as you look to the Orc that did it. You scream at him and charge with your sword pointed towards him. The sword pierces through his arm as he tries to block you and into his chest. You pull your sword out and keep stabbing him in the chest. Blood drips down your face but you down care as you continue to slash at its dead body.

"Lass, I think it's dead", Balin says as he looks at you worriedly. You nod and pull out your sword from its stomach. Turning around, you see about 30 orcs left and about 10 dwarves. You see some dwarves and elves running to Dale to try to protect the city and sigh before turning back to the Orcs in front of you. Raising your sword, you screech a battle cry before running towards the orcs, still blinded by rage. You attack the orcs and feel stinging pains all across your body as they slash you with their swords. This makes you even more angry so you pick up the sword from a dead dwarf and start again attacking them again. You crash into several orcs as you attack and kill 3 small ones. Turning around and slashing your sword at a couple large ones. You run underneath one and kill it. Then you throw the dwarf sword and it lands in the second orc's chest. Facing the last of the three, you jump onto its back and force your sword into its skull, killing it. You roll off the orcs body and lay on the ground as your rage secedes and the pain starts to affect you. Breathing in and out rapidly, you lay there and try not to fall unconscious. Bofur comes up to you and gives you some medicine to help with the pain.

Getting back up, you look up towards the mountain where the 4 dwarves and a hobbit disappeared to. You jump onto a pony and ride up the mountain. Once you reach three quarters of the way there, you dismount the pony and shoo it back towards Erebor. Climbing your way up the last quarter of the mountain, you go quickly so you can find your companions. Finally up the mountain, you run towards the fighting noise and you stop in your spot with fear frozen on your face.

You find the dead bodies of Fili and Kili. Tauriel is hunched over Kili as she places his promise stone in his hand. Tears roll down both of your cheeks as you look up into the dark sky. Small snowflakes begin to fall and you try your tears before looking for Thorin. Running just a short distance away, you see Azog and Thorin fighting wildly. Azog sinks beneath the ice and Thorin looks up at you and smiles. A few seconds later, Azog jabs a knife into Thorin's foot, now holding him to the ice, and then bursts through the ice and landing just a few feet away from Thorin. Thorin gets his foot free and you sigh a little in relief. Azog stalks toward him with his sword raised and he looks pissed as hell. Thorin manages to knock away Azog's sword and knocked him to the ground. You notice Azog reaching for his sword as Thorin walks toward him not noticing. You run towards Azog with your sword held high, and slash him across his face. Cuts run all over his face but you continue to slash him. You get bored and stab him in the eyes before slashing his throat and spitting on his dead body. Thorin clears his throat behind you and you turn around sheepishly. He stares at you shocked before he breaks out into a smile. He opens his arms and you run into them. Thorin kisses you on the head before tilting your head up and kissing your lips.

"Don't scare me like that again, promise"? Thorin asks with a grin.

"No promises", you reply with a smirk on your face. He chuckles and kisses you all over your face and then hugs you. You smile into his chest and enjoy the warmth of it.

"You're staying here in Erebor with me, right", he says unsurely. You nod and then kiss him passionately.

----------------------------------------------
So that might have been a sucky ending but and there might also be mistakes so I'm sorry. Well I finally updated! Please leave a request for the next imagine and comment what you think! Toodles!