EP - 7

Tae calls Kook~

Kook: Hey V. What's up what's the matter cuz you never call me without anything serious coming up at you!!

Tae : It's not the time to joke bro! It's serious!
Idk how to explain but come fast at school ASAP! I'll explain everything later it's really serious.....

Kook: Ok bro stop crying! I'll be there with Jimin in 5 mins.

Tae : Yeah be quick *still crying*

Kook: Hey Jimin come down fast fast!

Jimin : What the Hell's wrong with you why you're shouting?

Kook : Idk Either just come fast we need to meet Tae ASAP he's crying mess. And also he didn't told me anything. He told me he'll explain later .

Jimin : Ok lemme grab the keys.

Kook let's go~

Tae : it's been 10 mins I can't keep her here.

*Carries you in bridal stylestyle while taking you to the hospital*

Tae : Y/n I never wanted to hurt you! I was afraid to confess to you! I've loved you since the day I met you but I'm really afraid to confess to you!

I'm was really afraid that you'll turn me down and would never talk to me!! So I started bulling you! So that at least I can talk to you.

I've never thought that it'll turned up like this you being like this! Please don't hate me Y/n!

Jimin : *calls Tae*

Kook he isn't answering idk why?

Kook : Keep trying until he picks it up!

Jimin : Yeah. *still tries to call Tae*

Mins pass~

Kook : I can see Tae! Wait he's carrying someone.

Jimin : Is that Y/n???

Kook : Omg yeah it's her! What the hell happened to her? Is she okay?

Jimin : Let them in first!

Tae and You both get's in~

Jimin : What happened to her bro? Why's she's unconscious? Omo is she okay?

Tae : I can't explain now please let's just go to the hospital and treat her first!

Jimin : Okay.

Leaves~

(This Ep is a bit short sorry my loves. I'll post new EP soon pls vote for me)💗❤️💜