Ep 8

Finally they reach hospital~

Tae : Doctor, Doctor !! *Screaming like hell*

What the hell where is the doctor.

Nurse : What happened?? Please don't scream sir!

Tae : Fine but please check on her she's unconscious and idk what to do please I beg you!

Nurse : Ok I'll take her to observation room and the Doctor will check on her.

Tae : Ok

Jimin : Now can you tell what the actual fck happened to her? Like she's not in her damn senses and I'm scared!

I guess you did something to her!

Tae : It's not like that! I just locked her in the bathroom and she suddenly collapsed! I didn't knew what to do so I just took her here.

Jungkoook : Tae you need to understand stop bullying her! If you'll continue with this shit, she'll fcking leave you! And will never talk to you again! Do you understand?

Tae : But I can't I thought bullying was the only way for me to stay connected with her!

Jungkoook : Are you fukin' kidding me?
Who the hell will like the person who does nothing but makes them cry and makes them go nuts!

Tae : I guess you're correct, I shouldn't have done this shit! I promise that I'll confront her but now let's stop and wait for the Doctor!

Jimin : That's sounds better than this nonsense!

Everyone stays quite for 1 hr~

Doc : Who's with her?

Tae : Me I'm with her doctor.

Doc : She's had an panick attack. She's totally fine now you can take her with you after she comes to her senses. Make sure this doesn't happens to her again. If this happens again things might be critical.

Tae : Thank you so much doctor for saving her. I'll make sure nothing happens to her again. Thank you so much again doctor.

Doctor : It's fine. I'm doing my duty. Bye I'll take a leave now.

Jungkoook : Bye doctor.

Jimin : Tae see what that doctor told. You need to stop doing these to her! Stop bothering her, if you truly love her speak up!

Tae : ik I'll stop bullying her from now and also I'll confront her!

Nurse : She's back to her senses you can take her now.

Jimin : Thank you.

Enters the room~

Tae : Hey Y/n, are you okay?

Y/n POV ~

Why the fck is he here and where am I, Wait a min he trapped me in the bathroom right but it isn't bathroom. Where am I?

Is is it the hospital? Oh my God. Like I really end up being here I'll screw him

End of POV.

Y/n : Where the hell am I? And why my head hurts?

Tae : I can explain.....

(Sorry for being inactive cuz I had exams, pls don't forget to vote and share this story 💜)