EP 9

Y/n : What the hell you can explain? Do you still have some shame left in you? You made me end up here. *Ouch* My head hurts!

Tae : Are you alright Y/n?

Y/n : Oh God still can't believe that you're asking this !!!
Now can you please explain what the hell happened to me? Cuz I can't remember anything after you trapped me in the bathroom.

Nurse : Wait what did he trapped you? Are you kidnapped by him gurl ?

(Tae tries make eye contact with Y/n but she refuses)

Y/n : No it's just that we're playing and got locked in the bathroom!

Nurse : You sure?

Y/n : Yeah totally fine now, I just need some sleep and I'll be great again.

Tae : (feeling guilty) Ahh I locked her and still she defended me. She have got such a nice heart. Makes me wanna love her more and more.

Y/n : Can we leave now?

Jungkoook : Sure I've done the paperwork and guess what we can go home. Let's go....

Y/n : That sounds good. So let's go I'm hungry too.

Jimin : Me too!

Jungkoook : Should we go home or grab something to eat?

Tae : Let's just drop her home, it's already late or her mother will kill us!

Y/n : I agree! I never seen such a fumb guy speaking bout something which have sense
(I'm surprised he didn't reacted) *shook*

Tae : Y/n Can, Can I just ask you something?

Y/n  : Yeah go ahead. Unless and untill you don't hurt me it's fine.

Tae : Ummm Y/n uk right. I didn't wanted to hurt you.

Y/n : Ahh seriously you're saying this after what you made me go through? Such a dumbass!

Tae :. ahh I meant that I was just teasing you. I didn't wanted to hurt you and end up like this. Please can you just forgive me? I promise I won't do this again.