EP 11

Everyone greets Y/n's mom

Y/n's Mom : What a pleasant surprise, Y/n didn't tell me you all were coming over. But I'm really happy to see you all. Welcome please sit down.

Tae : Sorry we didn't meant to bother you, We were heading home but Y/n asked to join you guys. Hope we aren't bringing you trouble.

Y/n' mom : Ohh My Boy you guys didn't bothered us at all. Don't think like that. You guys talk I'll serve the dinner and then I'll call you.

Jimin : okkk Auntyyy, Tho you're too young to be called Aunt.

Y/n's mom : Oh Lord, you're so funny Jimin. Excuse me guys. I'll be back.

Y/n : She's my mom fool. Spare her tho you're always flirting.

Jimin : Wae(why) are you scared that I'll take her away.

Y/n: Ughhh enough with your jokes

(Everyone had dinner and Tae, Jimin, Jk are ready to go home)

Jungkook : Once again thanks for having us.

Y/n's mom : You guys should come more often. As you know Y/n doesn't have many friends I'm glad she has you guys.

Taehyung : Don't worry Auntyy we'll take care of her.

Y/n : Like you always do right Tae?

Tae : (embarrassed) well yess

Bye guys

Y/n : See you guys tomorrow.

*NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL*

Tae(being all lovey dovey) : Heyyyyyyyyyy Y/nieee, Are you alright now? I'm still ashamed to ask it but I can't control myself to talk to you.

Y/n (blushes) : Yeah I'm way more better now.

Jungkook: We're glad.

Y/n: Thank you So much kookie and mochi ( ˘ ³˘) I'm all fine cuz of you guys Thank God you guys were there yesterday or i would have simply died.

Jimin : ahaaa it wasn't us it was Tae who saved you. He was like a crazy chimpanzee carrying you in his arms and was running towards the hospital, all crying and sweating.

Y/n (confused) : Are you guys serious? You aren't kidding me right?

Jungkook : We aren't Y/n! If he didn't called us we wouldn't have knew bout this.

Y/n : But he was the one who did all these things to me!

Jungkook : We know but Y/n pls trynna understand. He's a really good guy maybe not today but someday you'll know this for sure.

Bell Rings ~

(Please don't forget to vote and share💗🦋✨)