Second Awakening: Three

He arrived home with his bags of groceries, a little sad and disappointed. Chen Yu was not able to accompany him to his apartment cause he's been suddenly called at his work and he needs to run for it.

But well, he needs not to dwell on it deeper in the meantime cause he'll be seeing him tonight anyway. And so he put down the bags, set on the counter what he needed for the food he will cook tonight, and fix the others in the empty cabinets.

He sighed in satisfaction after fixing them, "Now, I just need to finish my 'work' and I'll have no problem tonight," he grins but flinched when he realizes the reason why he stay up until late is because of his 'works'. "Guess I'll just need to leave some out to have a reason!" he giggles, crossing his small apartment to his bed, and slumping his body on it with a wide grin on his face. He feel refreshed seeing Chen Yu this morning, though a bit disappointed that he didn't stay longer.

He spent 30 minutes grinning, whining, giggling, and singing in happiness before he decided to do his work for real.

.

Zhan didn't realize the night settling in nor the night getting deep after getting engrossed in his works that he doesn't even know how he managed to do them. Maybe it's the body's work that he was able to work on them.

He stretched his arms above his head as he was able to finish almost all of his work, leaving some easy works to go through while he waits for Chen Yu later.

He stood from his seat, grabbing his phone and check on the time. "11:50 pm"

he slightly panics seeing the time on the screen. How careless of him to forget the time when he's been excited all day to see him. He sighed, walking to his small kitchen, and started preparing for the food.

.

He was done cooking at about 12:30 am, just as he was about to remove his apron, the doorbell rings. His ear perking up in excitement, and swiftly removing his apron and throwing it somewhere then dashed to the door.

Slightly panting, he opened the door. There revealed a handsome man, wearing a tight gray shirt that's hugging his muscles that he surely got from training and being police, a bag on his shoulder, and a plastic bag of something on his hand.

"Hi?" The man asked, giving off a sheepish smile as he scratches his head.

"Hello..." Zhan greeted back, pink hue painted across his cheeks. Damn, this man looks hot with his tight shirt hugging those muscles and abs.

"Sorry, d-did I interrupted you or something?" He muttered, apologetic of his sudden intrusion.

Zhan immediately came back to his trance, shrugging off his fantasies over that delicious body. "Oh, no! Just in time. I just finished half of my work so I decided to eat!" that was a lie, he's almost finished with his work tho, and the food is really for him.

"Is that so? It's not good eating dinner late," Chen Yu muttered, "Oh, by the way. Want a drink?" he asked, waving the plastic bag he's holding.

Zhan smiled, stepping aside and opening the door wide for him, "Come on in, we can share the food too. I presume you're hungry?" he invited.

Chen Yu chuckles, "Yeah, a little hungry," he answers. Upon stepping into the room, the aroma of the food passed his nose. The room was engulfed with its smell since it's not that big of an apartment.

"Is that ramen?" he asked, turning his head at Zhan who finally closed the door.

"Oh, I tried cooking what you suggested this morning. I find it my taste so..." he answered, then grabbed the plastic bag from him. "You can sit at the dining table first, I'll go prepare the food. I'll put the alcohol in my fridge first so we can drink it cold later," he added with a smile.

Chen Yu smiled back and did what he's told. He sat at the dining table with only two seats. Eyes wandered as he wait. The room was a lot cleaner than yesterday, it's small but enough for a single man to live in.

"Here's the food."

Chen Yu was immediate to turn his head to Zhan, he somewhat finds it amusing that a beautiful man is living in a small apartment like this. This man must have lots of money since he saw one of the papers that were scattered last time there is a logo of a famous company. 'But why is he living in a small apartment?' is running into his mind. But well, he shrugged them off.

Zhan sat across him, their food was already on the table. It was steamy hot pork ramen that looks salivating, plus the amount of spring onions at the meat on its topping are making Chen Yu more hungry.

"Let's eat?" Zhan uttered, containing his smile as he look at Chen Yu's sparkling eyes, looking down at the ramen in front of him.

"Thank you for the food!" Chen Yu said, grabbing the chopsticks and started eating.

"Enjoy your food," Zhan cheered and started eating as well.

.

After eating, Chen Yu suggested washing the dishes instead, but Zhan slapped his hands away from them. "You're my visitor, I'm going to wash this. Just sit on my bed and wait for me!" is what he told him.

Chen Yu pouted at that but obliged anyway.

After less than ten minutes, Zhan was done. He went to his refrigerator and grabbed the cans of beer that Chen Yu bought. "Drink?" He asks, waving the cans in his hands.

Chen Yu nodded.

The first four cans of beer made them a little tipsy, supplied with stories, silly rumblings, and laughing that will surely be forgotten when they woke up. Another four cans, they were completely drunk, sawing and singing inaudible lyrics of any song, their eyes are already hooded that anytime will fall.

"Dij dyou yike the fyud?" Zhan asked, words barely understandable.

"Hm! Hm!" Chen Yu nodded with a giggle as he chug on an empty can of beer.

"Gyooood!" Zhan cheered, as he attempted to stand but unfortunately fell on the bed. He laughs upon having his fall. Chen Yu laughed as well as he tries opening his eyes to look at what happened to Zhan. "I'm sleepy..." he suddenly muttered, seeing how soft the bed was.

Zhan giggled, patting the space beside him, he smiled cheekily, "Sleep with me!" he cheered, then extended his arms into grabby hands.

Chen Yu being in his drunk self, stood from sitting on the floor. Attempting to straighten his stance, he failed, landing face first on Zhan's chest. "Warm..." he giggles.

Zhan will surely get embarrassed when he wakes up, that if he remembers what happened. But well, his drunk self will enjoy it for the meantime. Warm body snuggling on his chest, souls tied to each other once again.

---

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating much, school happens. So yeah, thank you for still reading. I hope you won't get tired of me. Lovelots!