Chapter 3

Chapter 3

After a week of rest from training Naruto immediately starts spamming more Shadow Clones to the library to study the Laws of Konoha, while He and some Shadow Clones continue mastering the art of Caligraphy and studying Fuinjutsu. And with the help of Raphael and his now Uzumaki genes from being reincarnated as Naruto Uzumaki. Naruto made fast progress at learning and mastering the arts of Fuinjutsu in a year's time which is surprising at his age.

Immediately the next day Naruto went to the Hokage's Office to ask the Hokage to get a certification test.

"Hello Jiji!" Natuto yelled at the door of the Office which startle the old Hokage "Ah Naruto, how are you my boy?" asked by the startled Hokage who quickly hides he's students research papers. "I'm doing good Jiji" replied a happy Naruto who just witnesse the Hokage's action. " I'm glad to hear it my boy. I also heard that you are doing great at the academy. I'm really proud of you my boy" the Hokage said with a proud smile directed at Naruto. Naruto is glad to make the Hokage who is like a grandfather to him proud. " Thank you Jiji, but that is not what I'm here for" Naruto told the Hokage who now has both eyebrows raised. After explaining everything to the Hokage aboit his fuinjutsu training intentionally leaving the rest of his training. The Hokage can't help but stare at awe at the boy, who progress at a very fast rate on fuinjutsu even all the ANBU guarding the Hokage is very surprised at the progress and talent of the boy. After hearing Naruto's explanation the Hokage immediately wrote something to his paper and set it away then looked at Naruto, " Naruto you will have your certification test at a week's time so I suggest you prepare for your test" the Hokage suggests. " You got it Jiji, well see ya!" Naruto said to the Hokage before leaving the room. 'Minato, Kushina you would be so damn proud of your son' the Hokage thinking as he stared at the potrait of his late successor.

It was uneventful week for Naruto, he just decided to personally attend tye academy for once since he has nothing good to do, he can't try to practice UI and Mori Jin's God Powers without the Hundred Healing Mark or he can possibly die or lost a limb as to Raphael's warnings.

After a couple of minutes of jumping from roof to roof Naruto arrives at the Academy with his usual drip, Black long sleeve and ANBU pants with a Black Vest (similar to Kakashi at the last). Upon entering the room Iruka looked at Naruto with questioning look ' Is this still a clone or the original this time, usually he is very early and now he is almost late' Iruka thought while looking at Naruto but before he can speak "Not a Clone Sensei" Naruto spoke which surpises Iruka. " How come you are not sending a clone this time Naruto?" Iruka asked Naruto continue to walk to his seat while saying " Got nothing better to do for a week" he replied which makes Iruka suspicious of what is Naruto doing. Minutes passed and the whole class is now present. After the usual roll call Iruka began his lecture about the 3 Academy Jutsu they need to learn to pass the Academy, which gets a lot of attention besides Naruto. After a few more minutes of lecture Iruka asked everyone to perform the Transformation jutsu and everyone is ecstatic because now they will perform a jutsu. After a few minutes of students doing the Transformation jutsu Iruka called Naruto to perform the jutsu in front of everyone. " Naruro Uzumaki, your turn to perfom the Transformation jutsu " Iruka called. Naruto went to the front and without hand signs he performed a perfect Transformation, transforming into the Hokage himself without any mistakes. This surpises Iruka that he manage to make a perfect Transformation while the students are surpised that Naruto did the jutsu without hand signs while DuckAss is mad at Naruto for showing off and Whoruno is complaining that Naruto is trying to be cool like DuckAss while Naruto is just plain ignoring both of them.

After a few hours of more lectures. Iruka dismissess the class for today Naruto immediately jumped from the window to head home, but he didn't notice that someone is keeping an eye on him and followed him to his home.