Abilities

Abilities that I planned Naruto to have or performed in the future. And an explanation of some of his skills.

Raphael - Slime
Abilities
• Thought Acceleration: Raise thought processing speed by a million times.
• Analytical Appraisal: Appraise with eyesight alone. It also contains the effects of "Analysis" from Unique Skill Predator.
• Chant Annulment: When using jutsus, the hand signs are no longer necessary.
• Skill Modification: Can learn any jutsu after seeing for the first time.
• Future Attack Prediction

Ultra Instinct
Ultra Instinct is an ultimate technique that separates the consciousness from the body, allowing it to move and fight independently of a martial artist's thoughts and emotions.

Ayanokouji
Intellectual Abilities

Kiyotaka is shown to be extremely intelligent as he strangely and intentionally scored exactly 50 out of 100 points for each subject on his entrance exams.
He is also a very skilled negotiator as he was able to secure old test answers from an upperclassman by using both Kikyō's charms and his own persistence.

He is incredibly perceptive, where he is shown to be very accurate almost all the time since he was able to study the exact personalities in others as shown when he deduced Airi's fear of strangers.
He picks up on situations very fast as he deduced that Chihiro Shiranami was Honami's admirer.

He was a skilled master in the art of manipulation, knowing which people were scheming and who he could use to get the game to run in his favor.

Jin Mori

Weapons:
Yongpyo
Yongpyo are the mystical garments and armor of the Monkey King, it was made by the blacksmith god, Hephaestus, with herself as the final ingredient.

Appearance
It has the appearance of a black jacket with a yellow fur covering grey pants and a red belt on him. When not equipped by the Monkey King, it takes the form of a mass of red and black energy.

Abilities
It enhances all the wearer's physical capabilities, including his durability, strength, and speed. The owner can loan it to others and grant them the same benefits. It is said to be stronger than Barbadium by Hephaestus. It was so strong dan Dan Mo-Ri consider it to be an "unfair" item.

Poison Resistance: The Armor's poison resistance allows Hui Mo-Ri and Jin Mo-Ri to combat enemies who used poison, such as Garuda and Heracles.

Form Alteration: Yongpo can change forms and modes by giving commands or hand gestures. This ability is the staple for Yongpyo's techniques.

Techniques
Jin Mo-Ri's Techniques
• Acceleration Mode Later Line Translation: Speed mode: a technique that allows the user to accelerate to great speeds, the back of the Yongpyo takes the form of jet boosters and has a wing-like portion. In this mode the user's attack speed also multiplied, for example, Jin Mo-Ri in this mode can slash all of the 7th Floor Owner into small cubes alone while he needs the help of his clone to do it before.
• Power Mode: a technique that multiplied the user's strength. In this mode, The Yongpyo becomes thick, making the user appears to be "buffed". The gloves also gain orange knuckle-brass.

Gourd
The Gourd is a mystical object of the Monkey King that is usually at his side and adsorb things. It has been said that it holds Jin Mo-Ri memories of his previous life as The Monkey King.

The Gourd, together with Ruyi Jingu Bang and Kinto-Un, forms Weapon of the Three Gods, The Monkey King's Weapons of Choice.

Abilities
The Gourd is a mystical object of the Monkey King. It is usually at the side of the monkey king and contains all of his memories. It is a defensive object and is used to absorb attacks.