Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage, The Professor and The God of Shinobi feared throughout the Elemental Nations and the teacher of the Legendary Sannin, had faced so many things throughout his life but this is something that even the God of Shinobi didn't expect. "He really played everyone huh?, with his skills already and his intelligent there's a chance that he can figure out who his parents is. Maybe it's time for him to know, it's either now or not and make him hate the village after what they did to him and me for lying about his parents. No, it's time" Sarutobi declared while reviewing the latest test results from the Academy. "ANBU!" Sarutobi shouted " Get me Uzumaki Naruto Immediately!" Sarutobi ordered, without replying the ANBU left to search for our protagonist.

Naruto, after the visit from Hinata now resting from under a sakura tree thinking, 'Raphael, what do you think I should teach Hinata?, I mean she is quite similar to Naruto, but instead of the whole village it's her very own family. And to be honest it's pissing me off. I can't stand it' Naruto state, 'Hmmm... maybe get her to fix her problems with her family's taijutsu style, and create her own style and moves so she can be unique to her family and prove them wrong.' Raphael replied. 'Well that's gonna be hard as hell, but worth a shot' Naruto replied. ' I must say, I notice that ever since the exams you are quite distracted and I can see that Hinata is the cause of this, are you perhaps have a crush at her?' Raphael teasingly asked Naruto 'Maybe I am, but even if not I still want to help her. She deserves better than this' Naruto replied. Suddenly an ANBU landed beside the tree Naruto is resting on " Uzumaki-san you are summoned by the Hokage Immediately" the ANBU said " Be right there" The ANBU went to grab Naruto's shoulder to perform a Shunshin but Naruto beat him to it and vanish in wave of wind this surpised the ANBU and decided to return to the Hokage's Office to report and to see if Naruto is there.

While waiting for the ANBU and Naruto to get to his office, Hiruzen is thinking of how he would break out the news to Naruto, it's still a few days until Jiraiya to return but to his surprise there's a knock on the window " How you doin' sensei" a figure spoke " I thought you would still be a few days afterall it's only been a week since i sent that letter to you, Jiraiya" Sarutobi replied " Well seing that there's another person with a knowledge of seals in this village I came immediately because I'm curious who the person is" Jiraiya replied " Well you'll be surpise who he is" Sarutobi replied but before Jiraiya can speak any longer a wave of air suddenly pops in the middle of the office to the surpise of both Sarutobi and Jiraiya its not an ANBU but just a kid who just performed a shunshin " Hey Jiji!" Narut greets the Hokage until a few seconds later the ANBU he sent enter the room via shunshin " So you beat me to here huh?" The ANBU asked Naruto. " Maybe, maybe not" Naruto replied Sarutobi who is listening on the conversation was surpise not only Naruto performed Chunin level Justu but he is also faster than one of my ANBU. " Well, you did and you did it without hand signs " The ANBU replied before returning to his original post. To say Jiraiya and Sarutobi is surprised is an understatement, a kid performed Shunshin, faster than one of the ANBU but also performed it without hand signs. " Well Naruto I sent you here to tell you something but seeing that the person I sent days a go to return to conduct your test is here why not go with that first, and the person who will conduct the test is no other than this person beside me Jiraiya who is also a seal master, so lets the begin your test" Sarutobi suggests " Yeah sure Jiji" Naruto replied. To say that Jiraiya is skeptical that this kid knows anything about seals is an understatement because on the letter it said a potential seal master but after seing who is taking the test he thinks it's a joke, but boy how wrong he is. "Alright kid show me what you got!" Jiraiya said and without replying Naruto prepare to show his skills on seals.

After half an hour

To say Jiraiya is surprised is another understatement he's so surpise his eyes are popping out. ' A kid already this good at seals not only that most of those seals I don't even recognise or even put my head around. It's so complex and yet it came easy to him. He really is your son Minato, Kushina' Jiraiya thought himself while Sarutobi is smiling at the progress of the boy ' This just proves that he needs to know' Sarutobi thought to himself, while Naruto is just standing there smiling like an innocent boy while ' Show-off ' Raphael said ' Let me have this moment please' Naruto replied clearly annoyed. " Well Jiraiya what do think?" Saruto asked the surprised sage " What do I think?! HE PERFORMED A VERY COMPLEX SEAL THAT I CAN'T EVEN PUT MY HEAD AROUND AND EVERYTHING IS A VERY GENIUS IDEAS!.. I-I..HE IS BETTER THAN ME AT THIS SHIT!" Jiraiya spoke annoyed at the same time very proud at Naruto "Well Congratulations Naruto you earned your licence as a seal master of Konoha surpassing even Jiraiya!" Sarutobi spoke proudly while giving Naruto his certificate. All the ANBU in the area are clearly surprised, not only the kid can do seals at a very young age he beat Jiraiya of the Sannin at seals.