Chapter 12 - Old Friends Finally Reunite

Key:

Y/N: Hey = talking

Y/N: (happy) hey = emotion

Y/N: *moving* = action 

Third Person POV

The scene opens with Y/N walking through the canteen looking around at all the decorations. Students who are passing him or just standing around are wondering what he is doing there or if they're new who he is.

Random Guy: Who is that?

Random Woman: I never seen him here before. Maybe he is a new student?

Random Guy 2: No, he's a former student.

Random Woman: Former?

Random Guy 2: Yeah. He was framed for a crime and forced to leave.

Random Woman 2: Really?

As Y/N continued to walk, he could hear the conversations being about him, but he could care less what these false heroes in training think about him. He walks into the main lunchroom and looks around. The lunchroom had five floors which each had a few different fast foods joints and restaurants where students can get their food from. The four upper floors have a balcony where you can look over and see the ground floor. There are tables scattered all over the place for people to sit at and chat with their friends. Y/N continued to walk around looking for something.

Y/N POV

I look around and notice a few of the food places were different but at least my favorite one is still open. Then again, it is the most popular restaurant to supernatural creatures and other Terran races like Lung, Draco, and Sakraz. I make my way over to the place and notice some of the students looking at me and started to have conversations with their friends about me. I just ignore them and walk over to the counter and take my seat on a stool before picking up a menu.

???: Can I help you, sir?

Y/N: No need to call me sir, Mr. Shidou.

Mr. Shidou: How do you know my name? Wait that cloak, Y/N, is that you?

Y/N: *puts down the menu* It's good to see you again, Mr. Shidou.

Mr. Shidou: *chuckles* It's good to see you too, Y/N. Where have you been?

Y/N: In my hometown of Dalrock. I have been working at my parent's restaurant.

Mr. Shidou: Your parents own a restaurant?

Y/N: Yep. So, how's business?

Mr. Shidou: Pretty well actually. Still get a lot of customers every day.

Y/N: That's good.

Mr. Shidou: I guess you want your usual.

Y/N: If it's not too much trouble.

Mr. Shidou walks over to the mini window behind him.

Mr. Shidou: Honey. I need a ramen bowl with steak cooked (favorite steak temperature), chicken, and grilled shrimp.

Mrs. Shidou: Wait! Did you just say steak, chicken, and shrimp in the same ramen bowl?

Mr. Shidou: Yeah.

I see Mrs. Shidou poke her head out of the window and she looks at me with a smile.

Mrs. Shidou: Y/N. It's great to see you. How have you been?

Y/N: Good. I can explain in detail later.

Mrs. Shidou: Okay. Let me get your order then we can talk.