Eh? Where are we?

A certain blonde boy with blonde hair and an earring on one ear slowly opens his eyes, only to see his friends surrounding him.

"What the.." he slowly sat up and touches his head but not before looking around. "What happened and where are we?" he looks at Draken and Mitsuya in hope to get answers but they shook their heads.

"We have no idea ourselves" stated Mitsuya while rubbing his purple short hair. "We woke up, just like you did."

The boy with one earring, called Chifuyu, just looks at his teammate before sighing. "Wow"

"Yeah wow" said Mitsuya while smiling nervously and looks at Draken who sighs as well.

"Well, besides you here are these people: Mikey, Mitsuya, Angry, Smiley, Baji, Hakai, Emma, Takemitchys girlfriend, Yuzuha, Kazutora and these four idiots called Takemitchy's friends"

The four idiots where clearly offended at that but kept their mouth shut since they sure as hell wouldn't start a fight with the Vice captain of the Tokyo Manji gang. They didn't want to die just yet.

Atsushi Sendo coughs to catch their attention. "I am Atsushi, the guy next to me is Takuya and the two idiots on my left are Kazushi and Makoto."

"Who are you calling an idiot, idiot?!"

"You obviously"

Before Makoto could give a response Mikey realized something. "Wait where is Takemitchy?"

At this question everyone stopped for a moment before looking around and noticing that their crybaby is indeed not with them.

"Well it's a good thing that he isn't involved in, whatever this is, right?"
said Angry softly because he doesn't want Takemitchy to get hurt despite looking like a devil.

Everyone murmured and nodded. Well, everyone besides Mikey, Draken and Mitsuya who are slightly worried. Takemichi always attracts problems after all.

"Hello Toman"

Everyone freezes before looking around trying to figure out where that came from.

"Do not worry, I do not intend to hurt you"

"Why don't you just show yourself then?" asks Smiley with a smile on his face (obviously) but looking like he is ready to fight.

*sigh* This is too much work I will do it differently

"What do you mean-"

Before that question could be finished the stranger snapped with a finger

No one said anything for a moment before Hina gasps, holding a hand infront of her mouth. "We will see Takemitchys life?!"

"Yes"

"And that's possible?" asks Emma suspiciously while holding a hand against her chin

"Why exactly should we even watch that? I have better things to do." said Baji uninterested and bored

"Well you will see a bit of your future as well" (they are from the timeline before the fight against Valhalla)

"Well I would say this is quite interesting. Besides Takemitchy is full of suprises so I'm sure it's not boring" said Mikey before sitting down in a comfortable position.

"Seems like the stranger won't let us go anyway." said the vice capain before sitting next to Mikey.

Some having nothing against it(most of them) and some wanting to protest, they sat down and looked at the screen infront of them.

"Well let's start!"

---------------------------------------------------------

The uploads will probably take long since this is a lot of work and I have school with exams at the moment but they will come sooner or later :)

I hope you are excited to read this fanfiction!