Episode 4: Return

Hey guys. I apologize for it taking so long and that the plot moves so slowly but I really want to make a detailed reaction for each chapter and I don't have the time to do longer ones.

I was supposed to have holidays right now but now I'm forced to participate in a project and it feels like going to school all over again. This is stressing me out and drains me a lot, which is why I didn't have much energy to write it despite wanting to.

However I do not plan to drop this story. You just have to be patient with me and I appreciate that you guys are.

I'm sorry again!

I also changed the title picture of this work. I thought it's better.

And the Takehina scene made me emotional because I happened to listen to 'snowfall' when writing that scene and it made me feel stronger emotions.

Now I hope you guys enjoy this chapter :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

The screen shows some teenager boys being extremely loud, laughing about a picture while spreading their legs so there is less place then before on the seat. An elderly woman stands there, holding into the loop and every other passenger looked annoyed at their direction.

Two of them being Hinata and Takemichi.

Emma sighed in annoyance. "I hate when that happens."

Yuzuha nodded silently with crossed arms, agreeing with the blond girl.

Takemichi seemed to agree as well. "So loud."

Hina couldn't take it any longer and went to these boys, standing in front of them without wavering. "Hey!"

"H...Hina?"

Naoto shaked fondly his head. It was so typical.

"You are taking up too much space!"

The boys sitting startled at her loud voice and looked up at her.

"That's fine when there isn't anyone around. But that old lady is standing right now, isn't she?" she smiled innocently while tilting her head a bit in a childish manner

"How about letting her sit down?" her voice sounded sweet but firm, daring them to argue about it

To her luck, they all agreed and shifted to make place while blushing and looking away. All three thought that she was cute.

"Is it just me or did that smile resemble Mikey's?" asked Emma with a finger pointed to her chin

"I totally get your point." stated Chifuyu and Emma turned around him and smiled brightly "Right???"

Mikey just stared at Hina's smile while eating, not seeming to keep any attention towards the conversation. Also typical.

"It's that -I look like the sweetest and most innocent person on earth but I swear to god if you piss me of or disobey me I will personally kick your ass to hell- smile." explained Mitsuya and Hakkai stared at him

Mitsuya noticed the motion and turned around. "What?"

"Very specific description for a simple smile but okay."

Mitsuya raised an eyebrow. "Look me in the eyes and tell me that this isn't the perfect description for this type of smile."

Hakkai opened his mouth before immediately closing it.

"Told ya"

Hakkai just sighed while Mitsuya smirked in victory.

Hina thanked the teenagers before walking to the old woman, telling her that she can take a seat now.