Episode 1 - Reborn

[I will go with the Manga btw, so don't be surprised when a few sentences are phrased differently.]

Also the time line is after Draken got stabbed but before Baji joins the Valhalla.

-----------

'The dispute between the Tokyo Manji Gang has been intensifying in the city, recently uninvolved civilians fell victim to the dispute.'

"Wait what we would never-"

"Hold on this never happened!" stated Draken irritated but stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked to his side and saw Mikey looking at him.

"Calm down Ken-chin. I'm sure it will be explained when we continue watching." he turns to the rest and spoke a bit louder than before "So settle down!"

Many complained but decided to listen to their president.

A boy with darker hair lies on his side while watching TV and eating a bag of chips. "No way? For real? Scary."

"Who is that?" asks Hakkai before looking at Mitsuya in hope to get answers but he just shrugged.

'Within the many victims, there were two fatalities. Those two are 25 year old, Tachibana Naoto'

"Naoto?!" yells Hina shocked before stating overwhelmed: "W-Wait- but I saw him this morning! And 25?! He is just a child!"

Now everyone was clearly confused.

"Hey stranger, what is that supposed to mean."

The stranger sighs and snaps with her finger again.

"This is the future..?" asks Takuya hesitantly while playing with his fingers. It was hard to believe after all.

"So Naoto dies in the future?!" yells Hina while tearing up. Emma starts to rub her back to comfort her.

The gang captains stare serious at the ground. They knew that the stranger wasn't kidding with learning about their future with watching this.

"Tachibana Naoto?"
'And 26 year old Tachibana Hinata'
The boy watching stares at the TV in shock.

"..I die with him?" asks Hina silently since she really doesn't want to die. Especially not with her younger brother.

"Can't we like technically- change the future now?" asks Makoto but they only shrugged. "Maybe."