△▵5▵△

Warnings:

Blood

Mentions of death

Some dead bitch (I dunno who he is)

Fighting and/or arguing

ANNOYING ASS CROW (loud mf)

Tanjiro ended up pulling Zenitsu off of Inosuke once there argument turned into a fist fight... again.

"I WILL MURDER YOU!" Zenitsu yelled at Inosuke flailing around in Tanjiros arms. Tanjiro grimaced at the word "murder." That was a word he did not like to hear.

"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!" Inosuke shouted back.

"Will you two shut up!" All three of them looked up to see a crow in a near by tree.
"You have another mission! Family's have been going missing in a small town in a forest! Head North-West!"

Zenitsu let out a, very dramatic, groan and mumbled, "can't even get a break first? Stupid bird..."

"Come on Zenitsu! Maybe this one won't be as bad as the last one." Tanjiro said looking down at Zenitsu with a smile.

Inosuke seemed to be the only one to realize that Tanjiro was still holding onto Zenitsu's under the arms.

"Are we going or...?" Inosuke said, not wanting to have to watch them stare at each other for five fucking minutes before they realized what they were doing themselves.

"Oh!" Tanjiro yelped and almost dropped Zenitsu once he realized what he was doing.

Zenitsu stood up straight (No way-) and both him and Tanjiro looked away from each other, turning bright red.

Inosuke stared at the two oblivious gays and mumbled "Dumbasses," to himself, while he put his boar head back on.

They were wandering another forest (BECAUSE I HAVE NO OTHER IDEAS FOR A SETTING-), when they heard a shrill scream from somewhere to there right.

"Oh hell no-" Zenitsu said to himself before ducking behind Tanjiro.

"We need to see if there okay," Tanjiro decided, without really asking anyone else.

"I am NOT going there!" Zenitsu argued.

"Me and Inosuke will see if there okay," Tanjiro corrected.

"I'm not staying out here by myself!" Zenitsu shrieked, looking horrified at the though.

Tanjiro let out a sigh and face palmed, dragging his hand down slowly, "I'll go check then."

Before Zenitsu could try and change his mind he turned and started walking in direction of the screaming. The screaming has stopped and that honestly wasn't a very good sign. Not even a second after, he passed the next tree and saw a small wooden cabin.

The cabins roof was covered in snow, the dark brown logs were arranged in rows, with small windows on the walls. There was a smell of smoke and coal, an active fire place most likely and the smell of Blood.

Tanjiro felt his heart drop. This was to familiar. He gathered his thoughts and walked towards the cabin, shaking way harder than he ever thought possible. The moment he was within arms reach of the door he froze.

He hoped that this wouldn't be like his family, he couldn't go through that again. He sighed and slowly pushed open the door revealing just what he hopped he wouldn't see.