chapter 4.

"Aye one mo" Monte told to the bartender.
"No baby you had enough"
Monte pointed his finger at me and said "You shut the fuck up"
I swallowed my words in embarrassment and took a seat next to Monte without saying another word.
Monte kept going for hours drink after drink and i couldnt tell him nothing cause he would just cuss me out or ignore me.

Monte stepped away from the counter to answer a "important" call.
I knew exactly what call he all of sudden needed to walk way to answer I just kept my mouth shut and kept a smile.
I walked out the bar and walked straight push him then sat in the car waiting on him to finish his call.
Monte eventually made his way out the car I shook my head as he got in knowing he hadnt changed a bit since the last time he promised he would.

He looked at me "what now ?"

"....Monte why the hell you keep doing the same shit i deserve so much better forreal"

"Mane here we go with this bullshit, fuck allat i dont wanna hear it" Monte said getting frustrated and starting the car mad as hell.

"Yea ik you never do, you never wanna take the time to show no love or attention to me the one you call your girlfriend"

Monte laughed a lil and shook his head like it was funny.

"You know what im tired, Fuck you !"

"FUCK YOU TOO ION GIVE A DAMN"

I started hitting on him and crying "I HATE YOU MONTE I HATE YOU !!"

"MAN WHAT THE FUCK!!"
He pushed me off and I sat back in my seat looking out the window and crying hard as hell silently.

When we pulled up i got out and went into the house first trying to avoid Monte but he followed me and grabbed me aggressively then pinned me to the wall and said to me in a serious tone.
"dont you ever in yo fucking life but yo hands on me like that again i stand on it"

i looked up at Monte with fear in my eyes and pulled away walking upstairs fast asl going straight into the bathroom locking the door and starting myself a nice bath. I started stripping my clothes off and stepped into the tub feeling relaxed and calm.

Eventually Monte found a way into the bathroom and started yelling at me i guess he got to my phone and now he accused me of cheating Monte saw the nasty pics and videos in my camera roll and started accusing me of sending it off to someone I tried explaining and telling him the truth but before i could speak monte leaned over the tub and grabbed me by my face and stared directly in my eyes then said.
"don't lemme catch you doing no shit like this no mo i swear to god ima beat you purple"

I grabbed his wrist but his grip was to tight i started pulling my face away because he didn't let go right away but he hold still onto my face. He let go and threw hella money in the tub wimme out of anger and from him being so drunk Monte always thought money was the only thing i wanted i guess he didn't realize what he had done tho. Monte yelled while walking out the bathroom door "wash yo ass, get out and cover yourself !!"

 While cleaning up all the money in the tub i heard the front door slam shut and Monte's car door unlocked Monte left again like always

While cleaning up all the money in the tub i heard the front door slam shut and Monte's car door unlocked Monte left again like always. I slammed my head back and threw the money i had in my hand and screamed. I hated his guts but somehow i still manage to have love for him after all the red flags i still managed to love him im so foolish for believing all the shit he was telling me the other day. I bathe, wrapped in my robe then walked to the bed and called Kiana up.

"hello ?" Kiana said as if she was just sleep.

"oh girl im sorry to wake you"

"oh naw I wasnt sleep no worries, it aint like this nigga entertaining me anyway"

I laughed hard as hell "..wow".

We talked all night while i cleaned and got ready for bed by time we hung up i was ready to go to sleep Kiana really is a good friend.
I woke up early before Monte could make it home I showered, got ready and left.

I decided if i was gone try to get over Monte i had to work for myself and stop letting him take care of me. I drove to a club i worked at as a bartender way before me and him were a thing. My old boss was looking for a position so i was hired back on the spot she told me i had to come in tonight and thats when the shift started.
I drove back home and walked in to see Monte sitting on the counter questioning me about where i've been even though i had the same question for him.

He hopped of the counter and got in my face "where df you been?!, HUH ?!"

I flinched and stood against the front door and turned my head sideways as he shouted in my shouted in my face.
"I should be asking you the same question monte".

He grabbed me by my shirt and jacked me up "What i do ain't nun of your goddamn business understood?"

I kept my head to the side and nobbed yes while tears fell from my eyes. Monte kissed my forehead and let my shirt go walking upstairs I slowly fell on the floor against the wall balled up and cried for awhile.
Moments later i walked upstairs and as I walked up the stairs i could hear Monte on the phone talking and laughing I leaned against the door and heard the whole damn conversation with Him and Renae.
I shook my head and busted into the room without thinking just reacting i jumped on him and slapped him multiple times beating on him and snatching his phone i'm so fed up with this shit.

I screamed in the phone "I FUCKING HATE YOU RENAE FUCK YOU!"

MONTE POV |

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME" It all happened so fast i didn't know she could hear me on the phone I pushed her off and held her down. I questioned her multiple times if she was done beating on me and leaving scars on my face she promised but when i let her go she went crazy again and started beating on me.
I finally got fed up and accidentally punched Quincy in the face without thinking it all through. When she lifted her head up her nose was bleeding and she was crying once again.

I tried to apologize but she didnt go for it "I-Baby im sorry baby im sorry"

Quincy pushed me off then ran downstairs and out the front door, got in her car and drove off. I sat on the bed ashamed of the way i just did her i knew she deserved better but ion ready to settle down yet but i want her to stay, you might not understand.
I called multiple times no answer i knew Quincy and she wouldn't go telling anybody but i still was concerned about.
It hard to believe but i really do love her sometimes i just dont know the best way to show it. All i need is time, ill make up for all fear and pain ive left behind in the beautiful faithful woman i have.