chapter 12.

"Oughh i love you Monte, I love you!" I shouted as monte held my legs over my head stroking me hard and deep like i did something wrong.

I was cumming all over him he just didn't care to take a break or to even slow down. My legs were tired and i was beginning to go light headed. Monte shouted "This my pussy you aint going no where, i fucking love you girl"

I just nabbed my head agreein because i had no energy to say anything at all then finally Monte finished off after everything in me was worn out i limped my way to the shower and hopped in washing my body and hopping right back out. I laid in bed butt naked and fell sound asleep as monte took an "Important" call from outside the room closed the door behind him.

Quincy's Pov

Me and Babygirl was doing so good in the moment but that couldnt keep my child and baby mother "Renae" off my mind. Renae picked up the phone smacking her gums "Hey deadbeat you aint called in 2 weeks".

"Man shut yo fat ass up i called to check on my babygirl, how she doin"

By the way she was speechless i could tell she mightve rolled her eyes "She doing just fine she sleep rn but wassup"

I was buying it until i had baby noises in the background "Renae put my goddamn baby on the phone!"

She smacked her teeth and gave the phone to Riyana.

"Hey daddy's girl, daddy love you so much"

I heard nothing but little noises from here and there but i knew she was listening "You aint gotta say nun to daddy right now but eventually you'll understand, goodnight babygirl"

Renae grabbed the phone back and said "No goodnight or "i love you" to the mother of yo child??"

And wit that i hung up the phone playing Renae delusional ass no mind. I laid beside Quincy as she wrapped her arms around me snoring softly into my ear i felt comforted.

Quincy's Pov

The next morning waking up i smelt breakfast in the air and that was something that didn't happened often. I threw on a robe and make my way downstairs to my beautiful boyfriend in the kitchen cooking. I kissed him on the cheek stood behind him wrapping my arms around him while eating a piece of bacon before the food was ready.

"Since when did you become a chef?" I laughed.

"Since forever, baby don't act like you don't know"

We laughed our ass off then we took our seats and ate. We showered together then we went our separate ways i made it into work and seen Kelvin right away.

I tried my hardest to avoid him but he grabbed me by the waist and turned to where i was facing him then asked "You ain't speaking to a nigga now?"

"Kelvin me and Monte are on good terms and i dont wanna be the one to fuck it up, okay?"

Kelvin got quiet and shook his head "Why cant you see that he isn't gonna change"

"Because he already has, now if you excuse me i have a job to get too"

Kelvin let me go and walked me as i walked in in disbelief on how i could be so nice to him one day then act like i never liked him the next.

I worked the pole but this time Kelvin didn't look at me with amaze he looked at me with disappointment and hurt. I don't even know why he sticked around to see me perform after what i said to him. I don't know why he do half of the stuff that he do.

Kiana walked to the stage and tapped me and by the look in her face i knew it was good news she wanted to speak upon.
I hopped off the stage giving Kelvin one more glance before disappearing into back room.

I took a seat and sprayed a hint of perfume "...Soo whats up"

She sighed before speaking up "Renae was pregnant and she had the baby 2 months ago"

"....okay? congratulations to her, what you want me to buy her a gift or some?"

"No im saying the baby looks just like monte and im not sure but i think Monte is the only one she's been wit" Kiana said worriedly.

"...theres no way its Monte's baby he would know and he would've told me"

"Suit yourself, but keep a heads up i wanted to tell you before anybody else even him" Kiana said as she walked out the room leaving the club.

I held it in as i turned to the mirror and instantly felt insecure thinking to myself "Why am i not good enough i'm trying so hard", "Monte wouldn't have a baby on me, he just wouldn't".

My thought got so heavy that i began to cry the tears wouldn't stop so i began to shout and scream and soon enough that sent Kelvin like always its always Kelvin he deserves me than me. I cried and screamed in his arms.

Would Monte really have a whole baby on me? A Whole Baby?!