chapter 7.

Its been a while since me and Monte traveled and it felt good as hell to make love like that 2 days in a row after so long. Walking in the bathroom and hopping in the shower i stood against monte wet chest and pressed my head against him closing my eyes and letting the water run down my back, ass and legs finding comfort standing in his arms. Zoning out i barely could hear all the complaining Monte was talking about his back stinging under the burning water from the scars marks i left on him after last night. I chuckled and started washing my body also.

After we all were ready to go we headed out to the rentals and pulled off to a some place that looked like a marketing studio. When we all got out we headed towards the building when a man walked out and escort us in i suppose he knew Monte. When we walked through the door my eyes widen and my mouth fall open and i exclaimed "whoaaa"
Their was lingerie and suits with sexy prints and masquerade mask and even more sexy shit.
I could tell Vicky was excited she took my arm ran over the suits and yelled back to Monte and Davon "THIS SHIT FOR US !?"
They both nodded yes i walked to Monte and hugged him tight as fuck and squealed "yessss".

I never did a photoshoot in my 23 years living never thought i was the model type because the way the strippers at the club used to and still do talk down on me i never thought i was pretty enough. But man Monte brought me here to take pictures and get a chance to feel like a model this man was already making me so happy and our trip just began.
I kissed monte 3x then ran to suits, picked one and follow the hairdresser and makeup artist to the back room where me and Vicky was placed in together.

As i got dressed Vicky made jokes and slapped my ass at least 9 times "shake sum don't be shyy" Vicky said tryna to get me out my comfort zone.
I bent over and started twerking Vicky hyped me up and rubbed on my ass telling me over and over how beautiful i was and it wasn't even in a gay type of way like she really helped me understand my value.

When our matching look was finally finished we walked out looking like two fine bitches that just come from a deadly war without being touched once.
The boys faces when they saw us wae adorable as fuck they were smiling hard as hell i cant even make this shit up. I walked up to Monte, swung my hair in his face and tried to walk away all fast but Monte grabbed my arm and turned to towards him smiling and started kissing me.
Then next thing you know I heard Vicky shout from all the way across the room "BRING YO ASS ON WE AINT ALL DAY FREAKY FROG!".
I laughed and walked over by Vicky and the photographer shouted pose and so we proceeded to pose.

        Took a couple more pics then changed back into our clothes we came in and walked out to the rentals we all drove to a McDonalds drive-through just to get some to eat before we headed to the strip club

Took a couple more pics then changed back into our clothes we came in and walked out to the rentals we all drove to a McDonalds drive-through just to get some to eat before we headed to the strip club. while seating in the car eating we decided that i would ride in one of the rentals with Vicky and Davon and Monte would ride together.
We all finished eating and headed to the strip club when we made it to the club Vicky and I walked in to see the whole club stare at us and mean mug. I flicked a couple strippers off just because i'm sick of them bitches plus i ain't from here so fuck it. Vicky was already halfway to the bar before i caught up with her. We ordered 3 shots each and drunk em down quick as fuck waiting for the boys to walk in by now.
But we heard the doors open and the whole club cheered and huddled around Davon and Monte when they walked it was like they was famous or some shit. I seen about 4 stripers crowd around Monte and Davon on some freak shit I pushed through and yanked Monte out the crowd and started walking him to the bar but he took my hand and walked me to a big v.i.p area for just us and Davon and Vicky when i tell you this shit shook the fuck outta me and Vicky but gave us free privilege too all the bitches in the club was jealous as fuck.
we shook our ass right in the middle of club  getting all of the strippers hard owned money just because niggas wanted us more than half-naked strippers tonight i guess. Monte didn't even mind it i guess he seen me having a good time and that i wasn't flirting back so he didnt care i rubbed all over Vicky's fat ass drinking liquor at the same and stuffing money being thrown on the floor in my bra.
The strippers didn't even bother getting back on the pole. I rubbed on my body and flicked my tongue at people in a sexual way at the same time.
When i looked toward the v.i.p section and seen Monte walk to the back with some stripper i didnt get a fuck with kinda shit they had going on but it was a hell no. I ran to the back leaving Vicky confused and pushed the door they went in open which was the men's bathroom.
  I seen one of the strippers i flipped off looking over the stall at Monte without him knowing.
"cmon baby get outta here" i said while tryna keep my cool.
"okay hold up almost done" Monte said as the stripper got scared and fall down from the top of the stall.
I lost my cool and kicked the stall the stripper was in open, grabbed her head and held it in the toilet full of her piss or someone's else. It would be horrible if i actually killed her so i pulled her head out the pissy potty and beat her badly punching, slapping, and kicking the shit out of her i couldnt control myself i kept thinking about Renae and Monte and the strippers at work back home and it made my hits more intense.

Monte definitely heard my screaming and the stripper's whining then ran over to the stall and grabbed me off of her then Vicky and Davon walked in plus a couple more nosey folks.
Standing there looking at the girl's face after i did it to her made me feel like a monster i never really fought before ima good girl. I started crying and apologizing but the girl just laid on the cold floor crying and bleeding. Monte jacked me up by my shirt and shouted in my face "YOU CANT SAY SORRY NOW LOOK WHAT YOU FUCKING DID TO HER!"

I cried even more "i didnt mean too please believe me i-".
"YOU CANT APOLOGIZE, FUCK QUINCY !!!!" Monte shouted as he let me go and pushed me to the wall.
Vicky held me in her arms and walked me out to the car kissing my forehead telling me its okay when its not. She sat me in the car and drove off going to the resort leaving Monte and Davon behind.
We walked into to me and Monte's room so i could bathe and change after i finished i sat down on the bed as Vicky sat across from me "You mad at me" I asked.
"Hell yea ! i wasn't ready to go yet, but no for-real what happened sis i know you wouldn't hurt someone that bad for nothing and why the fuck were y'all in the boys restroom" Vicky replied.
"I caught her looking over the top of the stall at Monte while he pissed"
Vicky sighed "awe baby i know what you feel about the man and its not easy to get the thought that he'd leave you someday for some bitch that aint worth it but you shouldn't act that way".

"The closer we get the more attached we are and more i start feeling like i can't trust him the more i became overprotective over him and i know that ain't good but i cant help it" I teared up and sobbed while tryna explain.

Vicky hugged me tight, kissed my forehead and laid me down leaving to go in her and Davon's room turning the light off behind her.