chapter 10.

"i cant believe this shit!, you really started selling again after you almost got yo self 10 years in county you fuckin' dumb mothafucker!"
As i shouted and pushed Monte far away from me as possible i felt myself press against the counter and Monte was still up close and in my face "MONTE LEAVE GET OUT"

Monte looked at me with a funny face "what, you don't tell me what to do bitch, im doing this for us grateful motherfucka!"

"just leave. for one hour or a day i don't give a shit just go!"
Monte pushed my head against the top cabinet then rushed to grab his jacket, wallet and keys leaving me in the kitchen feeling that same foolish feeling i felt when he fucked my best friend upstairs in our bed.

Monte walked to the door looking back at me seeing the tears fall down from my eyes onto my grey tank top as i held my head down leaning on the counter. Monte walked out and slammed the door behind him leaving the long bang for me to flinch.

I sat in the kitchen whining like a lil bitch for hours feeling worthless as fuck how could i be so good to that piece of shit for all these years! and he go back right back to old ways next thing he'll end up locked up AGAIN!

your just dumb.
shit fuck it, do better bitch.

I got up and rushed upstairs into our bedroom yanking all of Monte's shit of the hangers in the closet and throwing it all out of the window forgetting that the motherfucker has a key to this house.
I cleaned, showered, and cooked for myself. I sat at the table eating as the memories came running back but you know after a couple half cups of liquor i didn't even remember him crossing my mind.

Monte's Pov |

As i pulled through the driveway i immediately noticed that all my shit was in the middle of the lawn. This girl really want her ass beat!
I rushed into the house to see her at the kitchen table eating a whole fucking meal without me.
"Why all my shit laying out on the fucking grass!?"
Quincy Shrugged and stuffed her mouth with rice and steak.
I walked over to her and watched as she started to stand up.
Quincy took her thumb and wiped a piece of rice from the corner of her cheek and said happily "I hope bugs running all through yo shit right now"
I pushed Quincy against the table and ran outside gathering my shit off the lawn.
I walked back inside grabbing Quincy by the legs as she held onto to me wrapping her arms around my neck.
I walked at least 4 feet before i gave in and decided not to make it upstairs. I sat Quincy on the kitchen counter and ripped her lace top right off her pretty ass breast pulling the jeans off one kiss at a time. This lil mothafucker still had to pay for throwing my shit out on the lawn but for right now ill let it pass me.

Quincy's Pov |

Monte handled this body all night fucking long til sunset. That boy may not be shit but them strokes some serious. The next morning came and as i put away all of Monte's clothing that i threw out the window last night then in the process my phone vibrated from a notification.

I picked the phone up to check the packages i had coming today but i came across a voicemail from a unknown cell.

The Voicemail Said : "hey its kelvin...i get it you're in a relationship but at-least answer the phone or text me, i miss you"

I held the phone to my ear tight in my sweaty palm after hearing his voice after so long.
I turned my phone off and continued to hang up Monte's clothes staring at him sleep like a baby.

I climbed on the bed and crawled onto of Monte waking him up and kiss all over his soft smooth skin.
Monte chuckled and rubbed his tired lookin' eyes "want some more huh?"

"nah baby i gotta get going, my boss called me in for a meeting she said that it's important"

Monte sat up and kissed my lips lightly slowly looking up at me "you be a good girl, i love you"

"I love you more" i said smiling and laughing hard as hell holding Monte face like a prize.

I hopped up and walked into the bathroom starting to brush my teeth and get naked.
Monte hopped up and rushed into the bathroom to shower with me. We showered, got ready, and ate before leaving and going our separate ways.

When i made it to the club there were a group of people surrounding the two strippers who jumped me but i had no clue where the other one was and i didn't give a shit. But I had a feeling that the "important meeting" my boss called me in for was bad.
I walked into the club and headed straight to my boss's office.

"Yes?"

My boss looked at me, cleared her throat and said "your starting on the pole tonight, don't fuck it up"

My eyes lit up and my excitement overwhelmed me "REALLY?"

"Yes now get out of here before i change my mind" My boss complained like she wasn't happy for me.

I ran back to my car and drove to Kiana's place right away. I pulled up and ran up to the door knocking on the door hard as hell.

"KIANAAA"

Kiana looked at me through the window and opened the door "Bitch whats allat noise for!"

I almost to forgot to respond i just hugged her tight as hell being careful of the baby though.

"Im working on the pole tonight!!"

Kiana and I danced around and ate cheddar ruffles past midnight just before my shift started.

"You got any for me to wear i have no lingerie, Monte ripped all of em"

Kiana laughed as she passed me two pairs of lingerie then she said "sometimes you say a little to much"

I laughed and began to walk out the door.
Kiana caught up with me and gave me hard slap on the ass "make them bitches sick babygirl"

I smiled so fucking hard that i almost broke a jawbone. Kiana was like a big sister well at-least she treated me like one.

After making it inside the club i walked to the back where the strippers changed and started to get ready putting my stuff in a locker and locking it up. The other strippers stared and gossiped about me like i wasn't standing right there but it was gone take more then some rumors to fuck with my emotions tonight.
The Dj called out my strip name and left me to pick out a empty pole "QUINESSA!"

I straighten my shoulders and walked out on the pole like the baddest bitch on earth. I hopped on the stage and wrapped one leg around the pole then the next leg flipping over and doing tricks leaving me to hit the floor with a split and twerk my ass while still doing the splits. It didn't take long for the money to come in these mothafuckers loved me and my fit ass body. I walked around the pole twice before I threw my ass in some rich nigga face who i noticed threw over a 100 dollar bill then I bended it all the way over letting all the thirsty mothafuckers get a look.

After my performance was over and my money was gathered and I walked in the back looking at the strippers jealous faces then some bitch even shoulder shoved me as she passed by.
I rolled my eyes as i walked out and took my money to my car. Then i walked back inside to the bar and paid for some strong ass liquor but only finished very little of it before my shift ended it was time for me to leave.