Chapter One

Miami, FLApril 30th

Miami, FL
April 30th

"Mmm-Fuck," Paris moans as she slowly rides the face of one of her sneaky links, Dion. She holds on to the headboard for support as she starts to pick up speed. "Shit! Right there, keep going don't stop!" She moans louder as he hums in satisfaction, sending strong vibrations to her clit.

She continues to ride his face faster causing the headboard to constantly hit the wall. He moves his hands from her thighs all the way up to her ass and slaps it, causing it to jiggle. He continues to send hard slaps to her ass as she hiss and scrunches her face up in pleasure. Dion lifts Paris up from his face so that her pussy is hovering over his mouth. He blows on her pussy causing her mouth to form an "O" shape and her eyes to roll back.

"Dion, Fu-Fuck! I'm finna-" Paris words get caught in her throat as she feels pressure build up in her lower half that is aching to be released. Dion continues to smack and squeeze her ass, as she continues to rides out her high. Dion's dick was hardening and aching to be inside Paris, as if they didn't go two rounds earlier. But, he wanted to solely focus on pleasing her. He loved eating her til she cried.

"I'm cum- oh shi-" her body shakes as she releases a creamy like substance on his face. Paris stops riding as she breathes heavily, holding on to the headboard with one hand. Dion licks her clean causing her body to become overwhelmed as she twitched and immediately climbed off his face.

Paris catches her breath as she lays back on the bed beside him, staring at the ceiling. They both lay in silence, trying to process everything that just happened. Paris finally gets up and walks into Dion's bathroom to clean herself up.

Paris knew at that moment it was time to go home. The last thing she wanted to do was give anyone
mixed signals. Anytime she entertained a guy, she made sure she was honest and that she laid everything out at the beginning so there wasn't any confusion. Which they still found a reason to be confused anyway.

Once she was finally dressed, She walks back into his room to see him sitting at the edge of the bed with his boxers on while he scrolls on his phone. He looks up and furrows his eyebrows at Paris as he watches her grab her belongings.

"Damn Paris, you leaving already?" He questioned, lowkey sad that she was leaving so early.

"Uhh, yeah was I suppose to stay?" She replies, as she is putting on her heels. She was getting annoyed because this happens all the time.

"I mean shit, you could at least lay down with me and chill, but yo ass rushing off like you gotta nigga at home or sum." He shot back. Paris chuckles and turns around to look at him.

"Sounds like you're catching feelings sir, you and I both knew what this was from the beginning, so why do we need to lay down and chill Dion?" She states as she folded her arms.

"Okay you right, maybe I did catch feelings. Look, I honestly thought I could keep this shit vibin between us, but I lowkey want more than just this sneaky link shit." he replied. Paris made a 'yikes' face as she starts to look around the room awkwardly.