Chapter Three

Paris finally gets in the bed laying flat on her back, while Cordell turns over from his side of the bed and cuddles underneath her

Paris finally gets in the bed laying flat on her back, while Cordell turns over from his side of the bed and cuddles underneath her. He lays his head on her chest and wraps his arms around her waist, practically spooning the right side of her body.

Paris eyes widen when she feels his hand slide into her shirt and start rub to little circles on her stomach.

"C-Cordell? W-What are you doing?" She stammers as she tries to reach and move his hand, but failed miserably.

"Something I always wanted to do." He says in a deeper tone. His hand slowly starts to creep up her shirt causing her breath to quicken.

"L-Look Cordell, you are drunk and you have a girlfriend. I-I don't get down like that and plus we are best friends!" She whisper yells.

"I was never drunk. I sat there and watched everybody else get drunk just like you did because I wanted you all to myself tonight." He says as his hand stop right by her breast. "May I?" he asks.

"Did you hear anything I just said?! This can't happen and it won't happen so we min-" she was cut off when Cordell reached up and kissed her lips deeply causing her to accidentally moan. He smirks at her response.

"Ion give a fuck about nun of that shit you talking. You want it just as much as I do, because if you didn't you would've kicked me out by now, and yet you still here trying to negotiate." He says.

Paris words get caught in her throat. So, Cordell used this as an opportunity to move from her side and climb on top of her. He grabs her legs and wraps them around his waist and leans forward coming face to face with her.

"You want me? and you better not lie to me either." He asks in a deeper tone as he bit his lip.

"Y-yeah." Paris mumbles trying to avoid his hard gaze while her chest heaves up and down.

"Look at me." He says as he tilts her head up to look at him. " I want to hear you tell me." He whispers sending shivers down her spine.

Paris couldn't believe the shit she was about to get herself into, and what pissed her off the most is that he was right. She did want him and in the worse way possible. She knew this shit was wrong on so many levels, but she couldn't help but feel drawn to him right now.

"I-I want you dell." She stammers as her heart beats sporadically in her chest.

Cordell smirks as he leans down with his chain dangling in her face and passionately kisses her. He slowly starts to grind and press his dick on her pussy as they kissed sloppily.

They both pull back breathing heavily as he worked his way to kiss and suck on her neck. She quietly moans as he uses tongue to glide from her jawbone all the way down to her chest, sending chills up her spine.