Whoa 7😶 PT 1

Tierra
I just sat down on my bed as tears began to fill both my eyes the way boomer jumped in the argument and how he looked at me with, lust and disgust in his eyes had me crying I can't keep repeating that night in my head I have to tell somebody.

Flashback

I was laying in my bed in a drunken but high state I was severely drunk off casmigos and henny with weed in my system, I just came back from herm birthday party when the door to my room had open when I looked it was kentrell.

I felt him get on top of me and kiss me deeply I felt him tore open my velvet red panties as he stuck his member inside of me he kissed on my neck, with so much passion but the way he kissed it felt weird once the light had turned on.

Revealing boomer with a smirk on his face I looked to see who turned the lights on it was my sister saint with her mouth wide open, boomer took himself off of me and walked out as saint rushed to my side then I blacked out.

Next Day

Boomer tried to talk to me but kd or the kids would catch my attention when we finally was alone the tension in the room was so thick, you could cut it.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you" spoke boomer with his head down

"I don't forgive you you took advantage of me while I was high and drunk how could you" I said while not trying to cry

He just shook his head and left the room the days past and I started to get more an more sick I would throw up constantly everyday the more, I threw up the more boomer stayed away from me I couldn't be pregnant but could I.

I found a pregnancy test underneath the sink once I peed on it and waited to my disgust my eyes grew big an wide I was actually pregnant, I quickly hid the test from everybody and tried to act normal.

Flashback Over