Whoa 8😶 PT2

Kentrell
I was in my studio when I heard boomer an tana come in the room with kind and ace they ran to me, I picked them up as they picked at my chains before tana could speak kind slapped the shit outta ace he hit her back.

"Aye what I tell you about that shit mayne" I hollered making them jump

"Sorry daddy" said ace with his head down

I looked at kind she just had an evil grin on her face like she accomplished a plan then she started laughing.

"Say sorry kind"

She shook her head and jump out my lap an ran to boomer we started talking about the beats the, producer sent me then the door open I seen tierra I kissed her with so much tongue.

"The fuck you holding my child for bitch" Shouted tierra at boomer

"Cause kentrell told me to hold her damn" he semi yelled

"I ain't say that shit she just ran to you"

Boomer gave me that look but I ain't give in cause he be lying too much for me dumb ass dude.

"I'm so fucking tired of yo shit boomer you always jumping down my throat about anything you know what fuck you"

Tierra slammed the door I ran off her to calm her down she calm down I kissed her forehead as boomer walked by.

NightTime

Tierra
I was preparing dinner for sheronda's birthday party saint helped me so did tana an herm kentrell helped a little bit by shuffling around the couch's, I tried my best by keeping a smile on my face but my stomach was getting sore each second.

"I love you baby" synced kd an kentrell

"I love you guys to" I said back while kissing them

Hours passed I felt boomer hands on my waist I pushed him off of me as we were in the swimming pool area.

"Why are you acting like this I don't like you like that the fuck boomer"

"Why you acting like what we had wasn't nothing, I felt those feelings an connection did you feel them as well I wanna be with you I love you"

Tears came to my eyes as I cried I felt boomer embrace me he kissed my forehead as he rubbed my stomach and back.

Tierra didn't know kelldrick aka kd was eves dropping on the whole conversation he decided to tell tana an herm, but herm couldn't keep a secret for too long cause as soon as you tell him he runs his mouth.

Kd ran to kentrell's room he knocked before entering he wiped his tears before he told kentrell, kentrell went from happy to mad he couldn't believe his own fiancé and brother was fucking around.

He was happy she was pregnant but he couldn't believe that shit would happen to him so he ordered Tierra and boomer with everybody, else to the dinner table he ordered some pizza minutes passed when kentrell got up to talk.

"I would like to say congratulations to tierra for being the best fiancé a nigga could have, and to boom you was my brother man why you do me like that" spoke clear but loudly

"It's not what you t-" "Bitch you got my girl pregnant an you sitting up here lying"

Gasps were heard out the living room everybody looked at boomer and tierra they couldn't believe, Tierra was pregnant again to their amazement boomer kissed tierra.

"What the fuck you black bitch" stated tierra rubbing her lips

"I thought you loved me" replied a heartbroken boomer

"I can't boomer I'm in love with kentrell and dumbo over here"

"But I helped you"

"You helped me almost kill myself you specifically hurt me and did me wrong I'll never forgive you ever the fuck again"