Whoa😶15

"Tierra you're not suppose to be here" said babyjoe trying to push me out the door

"Why Joe why you say that" I asked him with my eyebrow raised an arms crossed

"Not the government" laughed kd

"Kd shut the hell up"

"Well damn"

"But why joe why can't I be here"

"Let him tell you"

He pointed behind me there stood kentrell with the kids & some female who stood about 5'5 she was dark skin with tattoos on her thighs, an arms with long grey curly hair kentrell walked in with her an the kids the girl smirked at me then held her hand out.

"Hi my name is kaira what's yours" she smiled at me

"Um tierra" I replied back shaking her hand

"Kaira I'll be upstairs tierra you can sleep in the guest room if you like" stated kentrell smiling at me

Kaira bumped into me almost knocking me down I went to the guest room sitting my purse down, as I started to remove my clothes I heard a knock at the door I opened it halfway there stood kentrell with a sleeping ace.

I shut the door an put my shirt back on then open the door he walked in laying ace in the bed, taking his shoes off I helped him put ace under the covers.

"Ace already took his bath I read him a story he already peed so you don't have to worry about it"

"Okay kentrell I'll see you in the morning goodnight"

"Can I get a goodnight hug or something"

I stood there with my arms crossed just looking at him

"Come on"

He opened his arms wide it took me 2 minutes to give in I hugged him as he grabbed my ass he picked me up, & kissed me with tongue he sucked on my neck he pulled my shirt off sucking my nipples this didn't feel right but it felt good.

"Stop kentrell this isn't right" I said unwrapping my legs from him

"Why tierra you know I love you girl" he said getting upset

"You got a girl I-" I was cut off by him slamming the door

I locked the door then started my bath I lathered my body then rinsed off I finished my shower I hopped on live seeing my views going up, I threw a long shirt on before showing myself in the camera while brushing my teeth and doing my skin routine.

"Mamma I need to pee" said a sleepy ace

"I thought kentrell said he took him to the bathroom" I mumbled low to myself

"Mamma!"

"Come on ace my handsome baby"

I looked at the comments

Theylovekhlen: damn who pissing like a grown ass man

"That's my son y'all" I laughed out

I watched ace flush the toilet an washed his hands as he climbed back into bed snoring I washed my mask off then, said goodbye to the live while ending it I washed my hands an phone off I put my phone on charge then went to sleep.

                                Kentrell
When kaira hugged me I felt disgusted I really couldn't believe I got another woman when I'm still in love with tierra I love tierra her hips lips an face, the way she handles her business & the kids I just love her but she ain't feeling me no more.

When we kissed in the guest room I felt whole again but when she told me to stop an no I got upset I wanted, to rekindle our relationship but when she brought up kaira I almost threw up.

"What's wrong baby you okay"asked kaira rubbing my dick

"Nothing I'm good go to sleep kaira" I told her while rolling on my left side

"Well can I suck it to make you feel better baby"

She started stroking it she put her mouth on it she looked at me all I seen was tierra I quickly put the rubber, on as kaira slid down on my member she looked at me but all I seen was tierra's face.

"Just stop kaira i'm not feeling it"

"Ugh okay" she scoffed at me

"I'm finna shower I'll be back Ight"

I hurried up an locked the door as I started my shower I heard the door rattling I continued my shower, I stepped out to dry myself I did my busy then walked out the room in my grey sweatsuit.

"Where you going it's seven in the morning" asked kaira

I laughed at her as I grabbed my keys an bag while walking out the room I walked to tierra room I tried opening the door but it was locked, so I banged on the door I seen the door open revealing ace he smiled at me while hugging me.

"Where yo ma at boy" I asked him

He pointed to the bathroom he ran to the bed while looking at the tv I walked in the bathroom seen tierra, standing there half naked without any pants or underwear on I seen she was on live so I snuck up behind her.

I slapped her ass causing her to groan I kissed down her neck while my print was poking her butt, I was horny as fuck I'm glad she had a long shirt on I got on my knees spreading her cheeks apart.

"Omg stop kentrell don't start please" she pleaded softly

But I didn't stop I fingered while I ate her from the back she sucked on my fingers while she moaned, she tasted so good my dick was on hard I got up I put something in front of the camera.

"Aye ace you wanna go to six flags today" I said

"Yes" he smiled

"Run downstairs an sit on the couch okay I'll take you in a minute"

I watched him walk downstairs holding the rail he turn the tv on watching sponge bob I shut & locked the door I continued eating out tierra, I stuck it in as she held on the counter I grabbed her throat from behind while giving her sloppy strokes.

"Fuck ke-" I stopped her from saying my name as I slapped her ass

"How that dick feel baby" I asked her

"Ggggoooodddd fuck go faster"

The slapping of skin to skin the moans the juices her wetness made me quiver she made me feel better, I wasn't even thinking about kaira only tierra the one I wanna be with.

When we finished having sex she saved/ended the live we showered together then ace took his bath I got all the kids together even saint kids we hopped into, the black tinted out truck we was on the way to six flags I couldn't stop looking at tierra but kaira kept blocking my view so I had to stop looking but I felt tierra smile at me.