Whoa😶11

"Family of Tierra Gaulden" said the doctor

We rushed to the doctor the look on his face said it all all I could do was break down and cry, but I couldn't not here not in this hospital so I held back my tears and heartache but deep down I'm hurt.

"Tierra his suffered from blood loss exclusive head trauma like someone bashed her head on something, hard the umbilical cord has been cut so that means her baby was cut off of her" he told us making me get angry but I calmed myself

"Will she be okay please say yes" asked kd an Montana

"From my point of view I don't know I'm just telling you want my nurse had said, to tell you guys so y'all can stay here or go home"

The doctor walked off leaving everybody in great depths of pain everybody left except me and kd, kd was so lost in a heartbreak that he didn't sleep at all the memories of tierra an me was running so fast in my mind that I shed a couple of tears.

Kelldrick

6 weeks later Tierra was feeling okay but the thoughts of her baby was known we found out who did it and what happened, it was dime kentrell ex she followed tierra home from the club an took her baby outta her stomach

6 weeks later
Tierra was feeling okay but the thoughts of her baby was known we found out who did it and what happened, it was dime kentrell ex she followed tierra home from the club an took her baby outta her stomach.

When they told me what happened I didn't know how to react even boomer was shocked but he wasn't upset he didn't show, no emotion until I found him with blood on his hands and shoes what I seen in him give me the chills.

"Trell you think she gonna wake up" I asked him

"I hope so I haven't seen her eyes in about 6 weeks" he said smiling

All I could think about was why dime did it and what was the reason she almost took Tierra's life for no apparent reason.