chapter 24: united again

(A/N: mature content ahead..read on your own risk😘)

Later at night, all the people in the villa settled themselves to their rooms. Benjamin will sleep tonight at Belle and Danielles room. So meaning to say, Forth and Beam will have their alone time on Beams room.

When Forth enters the room, he saw Beam sitting on the bed,leaning his back at the headboard reading books wearing only his boxers and tank tops and with glasses on. At Forths eyes,he looks alluring and sexy. When he see Forth he smiles at him.

"Forth, if you want to take a shower i already prepare your clothes" he smiles "the towel is in the bathroom also" he continous

Forth just nods and went to the shower. After few seconds, the sprinkle of water from shower can be heard outside. After 10 minutes, Forth went outside the bathroom, Beam looks at him in awe, only towel wraped around his waist. Droplets of water still dripping to his hair down to his chest and abdomen. Beam stares at Forth at the moment and a smirk formed in his lips.

"You like what you see?" He said teasing Beam

Beam startled and immediately divert his eyes on the books he is reading. "Ahmmm..no of course, i just look at you" he said fidgetting. Forth smiles.

"Oh" Forth said

Beam close his book and put it on the nearby table,take his glasses out of his eyes and cover himself with the duvet.

"I will sleep first, your clothes is on the table" he said and turns facing his back at Forth.

Beam heard no movement at all. Then he feels that the bed sink, only then he look behind seeing Forth leaning on him.

"Beam" Forth said

"Ahmm,.what do you want Forth" he ask Forth but no answer coming from Forth,then in a bit of seconds he feels that Forths lips presses on his. Beam  eyes widenes, Forth kisses him, bitting every corner of his lips softly then nibbles his lower lips asking for entrance. Beam was shocked at the moment. He tries to utter a word "Fo..." but Forth take this chance to enter on Beams mouth. His tongue keep ravaging every crook and nook of his mouth, his tongue teases Beams as if inviting it to play around. With this action of Forth, Beam felt like he was hypnotized. He felt a chills down trough his spine, as if there is butterfly playing around his stomach. Then he close his eyes, accepts Forths kisses and kiss him in return. The kiss was rough but passionate,full of love, lust and longing. Their tongue dances together on unknown rhythm, with the given pleasure brought by the kiss, Beam moans "Uuhhhmmmm" and his moans drives Forth crazy,he wants to ravage the beauty underneath him.

With the need to gasp some air, Forth leaves Beams lips. His kisses trails down on his cheeks, down to his chin, to Beams ear. Kissing and licking its earlobes, Beam feels electrocified at the moment. He grabs Forths nape with his right hand and his hand rake Forths hair. "Forthh.." he said.

Forth feels that Beams enjoy what he is doing, his kisses went down to Beams jawline, down to his neck. He finds Beams weakness in that part, the skin on Beams neck right after the lower part of his ears and bite it making a red mark on it. Beam moans again. With this, Forth immediately pulls Beams tank tops and throw it on the floor. Finally after so many years, he will be able to see and touch again Beams beautiful body. He kiss Beams shoulder, down to his chest. Forth tasted every part of it. Then his lips trails down on Beam right nipple, he kiss and suck that pink buds and his right finger playing the other vice versa. Beam felt ecstacy at the moment. Then his kisses trails down on Beams stomach down to his torso and to v-line. Then he pulls off Beams boxer together with his briefs. Beams length sprung free like a pole,wet with precum. Forth removes the towel that covered his lower part. Then he kneel down on the middle of Beams thighs and approach Beams length. He kiss the tips, licking its precum. Beam moans. "Aargghhh...For..thhhh" he can't take it anymore,the pleasure gives Forth to him is too much. He felt that any moment he will burst. Forth continues his torture of pleasure to Beam, he slid his tongue on the slit of Beams shaft. Then he slowly put it inside his hot, wet mouth. He take Beam in his mouth fully. Beam can hear the slurping sound that Forth makes while eating Beams meat. Beams hips move synchronize on Forths movement. He moans "oh god Forth..ummmhhhhmmmm" he said. He holds Forth heads raked his hair.

"Fo...rthhh..ummmhhh.i...i cant take it...anymore" Beams said in husky and shaking voice "I'm coming...ahhhhh" he said and suddenly he burst his cum to Forths mouth. Forth gladly swallow it all and licking the remaining cum to Beams tips. Beam is a mess,.a beautiful mess. Then Forth leans down again and kiss Beams pasisonately,bitting and licking every part and corner of Beams body. Beam continue and did not suppress his moans.

"Love, i cannot take it anymore, i want you now"Forth whispers on Beams ear "i want every inch of your body, can i?" He ask

Beam just nods looking at Forths eyes.

Then Forth get up for awhile and open his bag. He get a bottle of lube in there and goes back to the bed. He kiss Beams lips before he put a huge amount of lubricant to his fingers and Beams hole. Before he enters his first finger,he kiss Beam. Then he insert the second one, he reach Beams prostate, Beams moans again. "Oh, forth..there.." he said. Then Forth insert the tird one. His three fingers went in and out at Beams whole scissoring him while licking and sucking his meat. Every push and pull he reach Beams G spot.

"Uhmmm..Forthhh.." Beam moans "I want you Forth inside me, please..aaahhhh...."

with that Forth put a lubricant on his meat and positioned himself on the middle of Beams thighs. He spread Beams legs wider and prepares to enters Beams hole. He put his length on Beams hole and push it slowly while kissing Beam, because Forth knows that Beam will be hurt on that process at first. Beams hisses in pain

"Bear with me love, you will feel pleasure after" saying this while kissing Beams face. Beams just nods.

Forth fully enters on Beam, he did not move, waiting for Beams signal. "You can move Forth" Beam said

Then Forth move in a slow pace. He feels that Beams whole is twitching.

"Fuck love, youre so tight" Forth said

Then the slow pace movement becomes faster and faster. His length comes in and out on Beams hole. Beam is a moaning mess. Every Forths thrust gives chill and pleasure to him.

"Oh Forth it feels so good, aahhhhmmmm" Forth keep on pounding Beam.

The bed is shaking because of the strong thrust. Their lewd moans echoing the room. Beams holds and caress Forths back,digging his nails on the skin of Forth.

"Oh love, it felt so good..aahhmm" Forth said. He helds Beam lengths and stroke it synchronize with his thrust.

"Forth im coming...aahhhh..."

"Me too love"

"Aaahhhhhhmmmmm" they come together. Beams burst on Forths hands, while Forth burst inside Beam.

Forth flop down on Beam and said "I love you so much Beam" and kiss his forehead

Beam just smiles and kiss Forths lips passionately. Forth notice that Beam did not say i love you too but its ok, he is willing to wait for Beam. Then he slowy put out his length on Beam and slide down at Beams side. "I'll clean you love" Forth said and Beam just nods

When Forth went outside the bathroom,he has a basin on him and a clean towel. He begin to clean Beam and put his clothes. After cleaning them together and changing bedsheet, they sleep soundly. Beam leans on Forth chest and Forths arm hugging Beams head and waist.

"Good night love" he said

"Good night Forth" Beam said and snuggles tightly on Forths chest and drifted to sleep.