chapter 25: the proposal

(I found this video on youtube and i think its cute😊. Marry you by Bruno Mars)

In the morning, Beam wakes up, he looks up to the person who's holding him in a tight embrace. He smiles. He trace Forths lips with his left thumb goes to his cheeks. Forth feels those touch and slowly opening his eyes.

"Hmmm..good morning love" he said and peck Beams lips

"Good morning" Beam says lovingly.

Then Forth hugs Beam again and whisper "Are you alright love?" He ask.

Beam knows what Forth is asking. His cheeks become beet red, he feel shy suddenly and hide his face to Forths chest. "Are you hurt somewhere?" Forth continues.

He is really concern about Beam, because of what happened last night he knows for sure that Beam will get sore down there and not be able to walk properly. Then he begun to rub Beams hips down to his buttocks slowly to ease the pain. But Beam feels different on the sensation on Forths rubbing. He bite his lower lip to suppress the urge to moans. On the other hand, Forth did that on 2 purpose, one is to ease Beams pain and secondly is to seduce Beam and he feels that Beam is reacting on what he do.

He suddenly hold Beams chin, toss it upward to meet his lips and he immediately kiss those red and plump lips. "Uurrggghhhh" Beam moans on Forths mouth. Beam drive him crazy, really crazy. They flip their body, Beam now is lay above him. Forths right hand holds Beams nape while the other carress his buttocks under his boxer. While Beam is cupping Forths face with his both hands.

In a swift move, Forth take off Beams boxer and tops,he is totally naked now laying above Forth.

They are both lost in the moment. Forth lips trails down Beams chin, jawline,neck and shoulder. His right hand plays with the pink nipple of Beam and his left plays on Beams hole. Beam moans "Uuummmmmhhhh, Fo....rth i need you now"he said

Forth immediately get the lube on the bedside table and put a generous amount on Beams hole and to his shaft. He hold Beams hips to make him sit on his lap and he slowly enter Beams hole.

Beam was taken aback by the sudden sensation. He throw his head back and moans. Because the moment Forth enters his hole, it directly hit his spot. "Fo...rrtth..."he call Forths name. "Uummmmmhhh...move love" he orders Forth.

Then Forth sit up, adjust his self and leans his back on the headboard. He holds Beams waist with his both hands and lift up Beam up and down. "Arrggghhhh...your so tight love" he grant. "Aahhhhh" he hit Beams spot again.

"Aahhhhhh...uuhhhmmmmm..Forth" Beam is a moaning mess right now.

Forth thrust Beam hard, kissing his lips, licking his nipple. Beam feel lost in pleasure he feels right now. His member is twitching, even if Forth did not pay attention to it, because of the sensation that Forth is giving to him, his member continue to hardened. Hard and straight as a pole. He feels like he is cumming now..

"Forth...i...im cumming" he said "Faster love,..aahhhhhh" he said

"Ok love, im cumming to"

The thrust becomes fast and deep. Beam kiss Forth roughly,nibbling his lips,playing with his tongue. Rake Forths hair. As if his life depends on it. After a few seconds he burst on Forths abdomen. He screams "Ahhhhhhhh"

Forth moans also "Aahhhhhhhhh" he burst inside Beam.

Beam flop down on Forths shoulder panting. "I love you love" Forth said carressing Beams back. He is still inside Beam.

Forth feels that his shoulder becomes wet, then he hears Beam cries..

"Love, im sorry if i....." Forth did not finish his words when suddenly Beam kiss him. The kiss is passionate and tender. He taste Beams tears. While kissing, he wipes Beams tears with his thumb.