✾ || 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫
:: ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇꜱ ɪꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ꜱʜɪᴛᴛʏ. ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙᴜʟʟᴇᴛ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴꜱ, ᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ, ɪ ʙᴀꜱᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴘᴀʟᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ɪɴ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ꜱᴏ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ, ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ɪɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ.

ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ.

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬: 𝑩𝒂𝒋𝒊 𝑲𝒆𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒆, 𝑹𝒚𝒖𝒈𝒖𝒋𝒊 𝑲𝒆𝒏, 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒋𝒊𝒓𝒐, 𝑴𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒚𝒂 𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊 × 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞

𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞

- As soon as you mentioned that you wanted to browse in that store, Baji starts to flushed, the burning pink on his face intensifies with each additional second he remained in the store. The pink dusting his face is transitioning to scarlet especially when you hold up a piece of undergarment into his face, asking what his thoughts are and excitedly asking for his opinion. Baji felt like he's feeling a bit dizzy. He glanced at the piece you're holding and quickly averted his eyes and forced himself to give his opinion through short words. Then you decided to drag him into the fitting room with sets of lingerie on your arms, pulling the curtains close and trying different sets. Despite the fact that his face was burning with scarlet, his eyes found itself focused solely on you as you modeled lingerie sets of sheer fabrics and lace in an array of vibrant colors, each more exquisite and flattering on your body. Each comment Baji made was full of praised, but the moment his eyes saw you in a black satin set that has golden lace, he became speechless and decided that's the one - he'll buy you that himself. You better get dressed because he's gonna sacrifice his allowance just so he could admire them in private, specifically in the comfort of your shared bedroom.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀