❀ || 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨

𝐀 (𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐨) 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡:02▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

:02
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Look at you." Baji's snicker snapped Mikey out of his dazed state, a state he didn't even realize he was in. "Man, you're so fucking obvious."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Mikey's denial was full of nonchalance, yet the way his ears turned the slightest bit of red speaks louder than his voice could ever be. The way his lip twitched, his eyes quickly moving away from the sight which is you, only to end up stealing glances at you because he can't stop himself.

God was it so sickening.

At least, that's what it looks like to Baji who was invited here by Mikey. He thought his friend was only trying to spend some time with him only to learn that Mikey got a crush on the barista in the cafe they're currently in.

If only Baji knew in advance that he was here to fill in the spot of being a decoration just so Mikey could have an excuse to see his crush, then he wouldn't have come. He has more important things to do, like studying because the midterm exam is fast approaching and he's been itching to bother Chifuyu in order to review.

But nevertheless, since he's already here, Baji wouldn't miss the opportunity to tease a friend.

"You're goggling at her, Mikey." Baji stated with a matter of fact tone, causing Mikey to pause and look at him with wide eyes.

The blonde raised an eyebrow and quickly denied the accusations, "I'm not."

Seeing Baji staring at him with a face that obviously displayed the words 'Who are you trying to fool?', Mikey chuckled and diverted his attention outside the window.

"Okay, maybe I am." He stated bluntly with a slight blush on his cheeks.

It was a bit unnerving how Mikey showed signs of nervousness. The invincible Mikey, the one who stood at the top of Toman, the boss of an infamous biker gang, reduced to a fidgeting young man who looks nothing more than a lovesick schoolboy.

Mikey is beginning  to think he might be obsessed with you, and couldn't decide whether it's a good or a bad thing.

He's unable to tear his gaze away from you whenever you enter his sight, his hands being a bit more clammy because he finds his mind going blank whenever he wants to talk to you, and he gets nervous — the most absurd thing out of every little effect you had on him.

It is so unlike him to feel even the slightest bit of nervousness. He's used to being the center of attention and could even stand so calmly in front of many delinquents.

Yet you, who is just a normal girl, his classmate to be precise, managed to make him feel a set of emotions that is foreign to him.

"Why not just asked her out?" Baji suddenly asked, his question making Mikey frown.

"It's not that easy." Mikey stated, feeling annoyed because to be honest, he tried. He already tried asking you out only to back out a second later because he realized one thing.

He's not yet ready to receive rejection. Who knows if the bad deeds attached to his name was something you don't like?

"It is. Unless you don't want her to fall into the arms of someone else." Baji smirked, feeling a tad bit of satisfaction at the way Mikey looks so troubled.

Baji's words caused Mikey to frown a bit, "What do you mean?"

Baji smirks, all self-satisfied in a way that deeply grates Mikey's nerves even without a word. The black haired boy motioned for Mikey to look at his crush, to which Mikey did so with confusion written on his face.

The confusion didn't last long before it was replaced with traces of anger and jealousy when his black eyes caught sight of you again.

Mikey's dark eyes flicker with mixed emotions, too complicated for him to comprehend as he watched you chatting and laughing with a customer. His usual composed demeanor wavered, revealing a hint of subtle jealousy beneath his calm exterior. 

He can't feel mad at the fact that you were being friendly. But he couldn't help the jealousy raging in his system and despite his efforts to hide it, his gaze stayed focused on you longer than necessary, a silent testament to the feelings he had been suppressing.

In the end, Mikey takes a deep breath and raised his hand under the victorious smirk plastered on Baji's face. "Waiter!"

Mikey sigh in relief when he finally caught your attention, his lips forming a smile despite his nervousness as he watched you approach him. Perhaps this time, he could finally do something?

—END—
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀