❀ || 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 01▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
: 01
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Rindou knew he'll never be as well-known as his brother. He understands full well that he's forever outshined by Ran, and that there's never been a Rindou, but 'Ran's little brother'.

But with you, Rindou felt clearly his existence and worth. With you, the feelings of inferiority disappear like it doesn't exist in the first place, with you Rindou felt like he doesn't need to prove his worth- because you always shower him with affections, always reminding him how precious and worthy he is, the he doesn't need to prove himself because you see him as he is, as Rindou Haitani, just Rindou and not Ran's little brother; this is why Rindou willingly let himself fall into your grasp, someone who will willingly head your words out of love.

The more he bask under your love, the deeper he's falling for you. You have him wrapped around your fingers.

You knew him like he's part of you, and he too understand you more than you understand yourself. The two of you are match made in heaven, and Rindou believe firmly that you both are soulmates — a perfect fit for each other. The perfect fit in the missing puzzle, or whatever other metaphors there is to use. No one else could replace your space in his heart, which is like 80% because 10% is for his brother, 5% is for Gang and another 5% for himself.

And just by that, you could already tell Rindou ain't one to let people stare — or even touch you with their dirty hands. Despite his cold disposition and uncaring attitude, he knew every detail of you and had you in a close eye supervision, making sure no one else would get even the slightest chance to steal you away.

He made sure you're always by his side whenever he takes you with him in Roponggi, and if he can't stay with you he'll make sure Ran or his trusted men are around you, guarding you tightly like a treasure you are.

But of course.... The time arrives when Rindou feels the overwhelming emotion called jealousy.

It's a time when he's out there, fighting with his brother and proving himself. ,(*ahem, plus you know... he's breaking bones.) He left you with his trusted people — people whom he trusts to keep you safe while he's trying his best in making a name for himself and making his existence known.

He expects his men to keep you away not just from harm, but also from parasites who set their eyes on you.

Yet Rindou didn't expect it. His own trusted men turned out to be the thing he called 'parasites'.

When Ran and Rindou are done beating people up— people who claimed they'll take over Roppongi and bring the Haitani brother's demise— he stood up and dusted himself off of any dirt, not wanting to bring any stain on your clothes the moment he brought you into his embrace.

After fixing himself the best he can, Rindou goes back to where you are only to pause, his eyes darkened as he feels his lips twitch at the sight.

One of his men is talking to you. There's no malicious intent (the lower ranked gang member wouldn't dare so), and by the looks of it the guy just wanted to talk to you.