Chapter 4 Preparations Before the End of the World

return
The Golden Finger of the Doomsday
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 4 Preparations Before the End of the World

    I made a few calls in the evening and easily got the consultation information she wanted. Yu Xiaoyou fell into her soft big bed, hugged her laptop and started downloading good-looking movies and TV shows. Five mobile phones, both new and old, were also used to download novels and mini games.

    In the last days, there is nothing to care about in order to escape, and when Gu goes up, many things no longer exist.

    Pick and choose for a while, no matter whether it looks good or not, download it first.

    Then he stepped away, entered the space, and went to take a bath in the warm little pool.

    Even if you can't stimulate the abilities, it is still very comfortable to take a bath in it. Such a good resource, don't waste it!

    Humming tunes, taking a bath, playing downloaded Korean dramas, and drinking freshly squeezed juice. Oh yo, life shouldn't be too good!

    Yu Xiaoyou lazily wrapped up her pajamas until her body was red. The pattern on the wrist has changed from the original dark blue to golden yellow, and the shape has also changed from the original scaly shape to the shape of a lotus flower. Chic and novel, others will only think of it as a tattoo!

    After appreciating it, he pulled off the quilt and went to bed, and fell asleep in the miserable "Ouba, Sanla Hey Yo——" on TV by the heroine of the Korean drama.

    Early the next morning, Sleeping Beauty was awakened by the alarm bell.

    Yu Xiaoyou, who originally wanted to stretch, suddenly felt like he was in a quagmire, and it took a lot of effort to turn around and get up. I don't know this, but I'm scared to death at first glance.

    She had a bath last night, right? Was she sleepwalking in the quagmire that night and rolled, thick and stinking black things covered her whole body, and with her movements, she fell on the bed and the ground one after another. One hundred thousand rushed into the bathroom to wash away the stinking black impurities.

    Is it washing the marrow? Then there are always abilities now!

    In the end, I was still very disappointed.

    Wrapped in a bath towel frustratingly, Yu Xiaoyou absently wiped the cream, glanced up at his glasses, and then couldn't remove his eyes anymore.

    My god, her delicate skin is now breakable even with a bomb. The original fair complexion was dyed with a healthy blush, and it was very beautiful. The tender red lips are as delicate as lipstick. The big dyed waves returned to the original black straight hair, the hair color was like mink fur, shiny and shiny.

    It's the end of the world, what's the use of being beautiful? There is no ability, it is good to be quickly fodded by cannon fodder.

    Yu Xiaoyou changed his clothes and walked to the garage while comforting himself.

    At least she is in good health, and she has no worries about food and clothing in the last days, which is an extravagant desire for ordinary people.

    The first stop is the customization of clothing and shoes.

    Yu Xiaoyou used the morning time to go to several good clothing processing factories in the city and customized 50 sets of down jackets, thermal underwear, sweaters and denim suits according to his own size, all of the simplest and most common. shape.