Chapter 5 Meeting a Male Partner

return
The Golden Finger of the Doomsday
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 5 Meeting a Male Partner

    Jian Ze knew that he was different since he was a child, and he could see things that no one else could see. At first, his family worried about him because he always liked to speak into the air.

    At the age of three, he was already articulate. So he introduced his friends to his parents.

    Their expressions were very surprised at that time.

    Knowing that they didn't believe it, he said the color of their spiritual power.

    The color of spiritual power is invisible to ordinary people, and only after reaching the sixth level can they be qualified. And not to mention that he was only three years old. His parents had never shown spiritual power in front of him, and it was impossible for him to know the existence of spiritual power.

    In the next few months, his parents will test him with suspicion.

    Then, I completely believed in his special.

    Speaking of Jian Ze's parents, it is simply a modern story of Romeo and Juliet.

    The Jian family and the Chen family were originally the clan of cultivating spirits. A hundred years ago, the two families that had been friends with each other became enemies because of the robbing of spiritual power.

    If the spiritual cultivation family simply raises the cultivation base, it is possible to enter the great road and obtain longevity. As spiritual power is increasingly lacking, their cultivation has many restrictions. For example, in addition to practice, you can deal with the evil emissaries that mortals could not see, but now you can't even see them.

    After Jian Ze’s father fell in love with Jian Ze’s mother, he ignored the Jian’s obstruction to propose marriage to the Chen family. It is conceivable that the Chen family not only did not agree, but also intended to rob him of his spiritual power, if it weren’t for Jian Ze’s mother desperately. Save, I'm afraid there is no Jian Ze now.

    The two fled the family and lived a peaceful and peaceful life.

    If it hadn't been for Jian Ze to possess the abilities they lacked, they would probably keep it from him for the rest of their lives.

    A child who has no spiritual power but can see the ghost is actually born by them.

    Now the child of the spiritual power family who can see the ghost cannot find a second one.

    +——+

    Before getting off the plane, Jian Ze thought about more than a hundred reasons for chance encounters, until the plane landed and the passengers left one after another, but he hadn't got the courage to come forward to talk.

    Do you want him to say, hi, hello, you have the spiritual power I want in you, and the end of the world is coming in a few days, can we live together?

    Will be beaten!

    It's natural to take it as a neurosis, and it's a good idea to say that the end of the world is just a fluke. But seeing the girl go further and further away, Jian Ze rushed forward and grabbed her arm.

    "Sorry, excuse me."

    Yu Xiaoyou turned around Shiran and saw the dumb boy.

    With a clean inch, his clear eyes contracted involuntarily when he saw her. Some tough facial lines are not the creamy brothers that little girls like nowadays, but they are very good.